Hi... again!

Options
Hi there,
I started using Myfitnesspal a couple months ago and loved it! I lost about 5 lbs and then let it go. Now I'm down on myself again having probably gained that (plus some) back again, but I don't want to get back on the scale and verify! I really want to make permanent changes and the awareness that this programs brings to my eating seems invaluable. But I think I need more support so here I am - posting on-line! And back to making entries into My Diary. Hope everyone out there is moving towards a healthier mind and body.

Please excuse my username - I wanted to pump myself up!

Replies

• Zuznana
    Zuznana Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome here. Great place to be when you are changing your habits. Good luck. And your user name is cool. :happy:
  • Fatoshie
    Fatoshie Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    You'll do great if you just try to stay in your calorie limit and do a little bit of exercise. the exercise doesnt have to be running or forcing yourself to get all sweaty and all that, you can find different ways to be active and burn calories, go window shopping, walk around the park with your earphones on etc etc. you know.
    If you can log in what you eat and drink thru the day it shows you how close you are to your calorie limit, you learn to spread the calories thru different meals and learn to stay in the limits without starving!
    well.... at least thats whats happening to me.
    I hope the site and people help you stay motivated too :)