120 pounds released! Before and current pics.

Options
13»

Replies

• runningmary6
    runningmary6 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful. No doubt about just staying the course and it WILL pay off. What an inspiration you are. Thanks for sharing.
  • divainsneakers
    divainsneakers Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Great job! Amazing!
  • bellaamor30
    bellaamor30 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Congrats on ur success, u look great!
  • doctorsookie
    doctorsookie Posts: 1,084 Member
    Options
    Nice work. Thanks for the inspiration
  • teamAmelia
    teamAmelia Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Great job. Your before/after pics got raised eyebrows from me, followed by a "Wowww," and then another one after I saw more of your pics. Outstanding! I'm so proud of you. :happy:
  • AmyZ46
    AmyZ46 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic !!! Great job .
    Thanks for sharing .
  • airdiva1
    airdiva1 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Glad to read your success! I'm just starting out on my goal to live healthy and lose weight.
    My starting weight is about 10lbs higher than your starting weight at 291lbs.
    I want to get down to 150lbs. I know it won't be easy,nor will it happen overnight.
    When I see that someone who body shape like mine has reach their goal, I know that I can also.
  • tidesong
    tidesong Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    I just wanted to thank everyone for your kind words. They really do make a difference, and are sometimes the bits of encouragement I need to keep going. Thank you all so much!
  • tidesong
    tidesong Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    You look awesome. Congrats!! :drinker:

I fully understand the mindset issue, the fat mentality thing.

Yeah, the mindset issue is a difficult one to get over. I have a feeling it's going to be an issue for a long, long time. I'm proud of what I've accomplished, certainly. But getting rid of a lot of weight makes a body not look so great, at least at first. I'm hoping my body accepts what I've done and starts to tighten back up. I know it won't all do that. But I'll give it some time and see where I end up!
  • aKate_
    aKate_ Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Your hard work has paid off! You look fabulous! Great job!!
  • mrhonesty
    mrhonesty Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Congrats, you look fantastic
  • laurie62ann
    laurie62ann Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Wow, your an inspiration! What an amazing job!
  • melfitnesspal13
    melfitnesspal13 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Woo-hoo!! Success!! Keep it up!

:flowerforyou:
  • alechua
    alechua Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Aaaaaahhhhmaaaazinggg!! :)
  • jassyjan1
    jassyjan1 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Amazing progress keep pressing!!
  • tottie06
    tottie06 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! So amazing. Such dedication. Congrats!! Lookin hot!!!
  • Jmbahretk
    Jmbahretk Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    there is so much self doubt starting a weight loss journey... not just weight loss but a decision to really do the exercise thing... looking at your pics I think if she could be brave to go for it and look how amazing she looks then I can start too. Thank you for sharing.
  • raestanke
    raestanke Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • bethshines
    bethshines Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Congrats --and thank you for the pictures! They are VERY inspiring and you look gorgeous!!
  • susanrechter
    susanrechter Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    I look at a lot of before and after pics, find them really fascinating. Your's is very inspiring and you look like your body really liked what you were doing to change it. Great transformation!:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!