Looking for some friends to keep me motivated!

Options
Hi guys! I am looking for some friends to keep me motivated and spur me on to reach my goals! I am over-weight and determined to change this.. but could really use some help and support! I have never been able to stick to a diet in the past, but hopefully with my will-power, determination and you guys.. this will change and I will meet my goals and work on new goals! Please help! xxx

Replies

• susanleasings
    susanleasings Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Here for yah!!! :flowerforyou:
  • meljr66
    meljr66 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    You can do this!
  • shnnd19
    shnnd19 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    You can do this, I been having a hard time but I manage to keep at it. I find that it really does help having everyone on the website for motivation.
  • beylover
    Options
    we are all here to help baby. you can do this.
  • Amarillo_NDN
    Amarillo_NDN Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    wormy_waving.gif
    Welcome to MFP, it is a great tool to help you.
  • Amarillo_NDN
    Amarillo_NDN Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    wormy_waving.gif
    Welcome to MFP, it is a great tool to help you.
  • laura230972
    Options
    Hi!

You've come to the right place for support and inspiration!

Good luck!

x
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    This is a great site for support and accountability! Good Luck!
  • Amanda141982
    Options
    How have you been doing the last few days? I know how hard it is to stay motivated. Send me a message!
  • srcurran
    srcurran Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm fairly new, too, and this site is really helping keep me motivated - good luck and hang in there!
  • srcurran
    srcurran Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I just thought of something that might be helpful. I've dieted and tried starving myself over the years. This time I'm still eating most of the things I like, but I've cut my portions (sometimes in half).

If I go out to eat, I always bring half of everything home and have it for a second meal the next day.

I serve what I prepare on smaller plates or in smaller bowl. Smaller portions seem to work for me.

And I don't feel deprived.

Then, the more I succeed the more I'm naturally drawn to healthier things because I like the progress and I like how my clothes fit.

I hope that's helpful.
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    How did you weekend go? they are the hardest for me!