Wanna look HOT for my wedding :)

Options
My hunny joined this site yesterday and told me about it. Yes it is a great website! I think this will help me with my lack of self-dicipline! We get married January 7, 2009 and I want to lose 25 lbs. by then! :)

Replies

• Davematthews16
    Options
    My hunny joined this site yesterday and told me about it. Yes it is a great website! I think this will help me with my lack of self-dicipline! We get married January 7, 2009 and I want to lose 25 lbs. by then! :)
  • soup78
    soup78 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    Good for you! :smile: I just joined 2 weeks ago and this website has helped me to stay more focused. My plan is to get healthier by eating right and doing exercises that I enjoy.
    Good luck to you and congrats on the wedding!
  • mhosner
    mhosner Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Let me start off by saying Congrats! Your wedding day approaching is a great reason to want to lose weight. I wish you all the luck. Track, Track, Track and you will do it in no time.
  • carmenberard
    Options
    My wedding day is August 29th, 2009...so I've got a bit more time then you but I'll take the 25lb challenge before Jan, 2009!

Brides unite!
  • lizard9800
    lizard9800 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Congrats! With this site you should be able to achieve your goal of 25 lbs by January with no problem. I lost 40 lbs in about 7 months using MFP and now I am down to the last few lbs. Just focusing on toning up for my wedding on April 25, 2009.
    Have fun no matter what! Your life is going to get even better now!:drinker:
  • goochinator
    goochinator Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Weddings are awesome for WL motivation! Good luck and congrats!