I'm going to hell.......

Options

Replies

• jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    It was just food. Don't sweat it. It's not like you stole a sign and dumped it in a lake like a dead body or anything.

Or put a stop sign where a curve sign had been...and then sat in a field overlooking the highway drinking beer and watching the outcome.

NOTE: This is very dangerous and not at all funny and very very wrong...(unless you're 16 years old...and then it's hilarious...but still very very wrong).

Hahahahaha

Stop laughing. This is dangerous, not funny.

Very dangerous.

Not funny.

TL;DR - dangerous, not funny.
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    It was just food. Don't sweat it. It's not like you stole a sign and dumped it in a lake like a dead body or anything.

Or put a stop sign where a curve sign had been...and then sat in a field overlooking the highway drinking beer and watching the outcome.

NOTE: This is very dangerous and not at all funny and very very wrong...(unless you're 16 years old...and then it's hilarious...but still very very wrong).

Hahahahaha

Stop laughing. This is dangerous, not funny.

Very dangerous.

Not funny.

TL;DR - dangerous, not funny.

:flowerforyou:
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    devil_zpsf1af3f2c.jpg
  • The_Enginerd
    The_Enginerd Posts: 3,982 Member
    Options

Shouldn't this be the other way around, replace a stop sign with a curve sign?
  • PhearlessPhreaks
    PhearlessPhreaks Posts: 890 Member
    Options
    in a hand basket.
  • jofjltncb6
    Options

Shouldn't this be the other way around, replace a stop sign with a curve sign?

We decided that would be dangerous...

...hypothetically, that is.
  • Skinnymunkii
    Skinnymunkii Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    The road to hell is paved with good int....brownies. I mean brownies.:laugh:
  • Mother_Superior
    Mother_Superior Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options
    43640520.jpg
  • TonyCrux89
    Options
    Hell? I did that yesterday and today, the worst things that's going to happen is tomorrow morning. :( But oh is the relief sweet.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options

That just seems like a waste of brownies. Let's pave it with cauliflower instead and eat the brownies.
  • nygiants1313
    Options
    It's the freakin weekend baby
    I'm about to have me some fun

Bounce Bounce Bounce Bounce Bounce Bounce Bounce
    Bounce Bounce Bounce
  • jofjltncb6
    Options
    Hell? I did that yesterday and today, the worst things that's going to happen is tomorrow morning. :( But oh is the relief sweet.

Huh? What's going to happen tomorrow morning?
  • jayliospecky
    jayliospecky Posts: 25,022 Member
    Options

That just seems like a waste of brownies. Let's pave it with cauliflower instead and eat the brownies.

You know, when used properly, cauliflower is a perfectly fine vegetable. I have a very large cauliflower in my fridge right now. Could we all just stop the cauliflower hate??!! I think its very unfair to let a few extreme cauliflowerists ruin it for us very normal, middle-of-the-road, cauliflower enthusiasts.

ETA: I'd like some brownies, too, please.
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options

2933435770_offended_xlarge_xlarge.png

Stop picking on me!! :angry: :cry: :sad:
  • Marcia315
    Marcia315 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I just had a cheat night.

1 pomergranite margarita.
    Bar popcorn
    1 piece bruschetta
    I slice chicken quesadilla
    2 glasses of wine
    Some cookies.
    4 cheese cubes
    4 slices of pepperoni
    4 pieces of pineapple
    Cracker with Chicken salad
    4 mini cheesecakes.

But I planned for it, did 1.5 hours of cardio today and ate really light the whole day.

It was wonderful.

Back on the program tomorrow.

And I successfully bid on a Gym membership at the event,a nd won some Jillian micheals DVDs.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    I am trying hard not to go to hell, even though I do indulge and binge here and there...and everywhere sometimes.
  • Elafacwen
    Elafacwen Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I put on a fancy outfit and took myself to Chipotle for supper and brought back some Culver's custard because the burrito was just as lonely as I was.
    I'll see ya'll in hell.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options

2933435770_offended_xlarge_xlarge.png

Stop picking on me!! :angry: :cry: :sad:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Jaylio I like cauliflower but if I've got to pick between cauliflower and brownies, Ima pick brownies every time.

Hmmm maybe we should use a truly terrible food like sauerkraut
  • shutyourpieholeandsquat
    Options
    I put on a fancy outfit and took myself to Chipotle for supper and brought back some Culver's custard because the burrito was just as lonely as I was.
    I'll see ya'll in hell.

LMAO, oh girl, that cracked me UP.

I DIDN'T put on a fancy outfit (old 1999 Jingle Bell Run t-shirt, PJ pants that say 'I love my bed I love sleep' all over them) and drove myself to Little Caesar's for a HOT n' REAAAAADY sausage pizza. After devouring 4 of those slices I tangoed to the freezer where I indulged in a skinny cow. hahahahahah :laugh:
  • tehboxingkitteh
    tehboxingkitteh Posts: 1,574 Member
    Options
    It puts the lotion on the skin...

Wait, I think I'm in the wrong thread... *whistles innocently*