====WHY DO YOU WANT TO LOSE WEIGHT+ WHAT SIZE WOULD YOU LIKE

Options
i want to lose weight byy new years to be healthy and to luk good and what size would you like to get to am a uk size 18 would like to get down to a 10

Replies

• beylover
    Options
    I'm between a size 18-20 (UK size) and i would love to down size 10. That will be amazingly good
  • marielw
    marielw Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I'm a UK size 14-16 and would love to be back to a size 12 and get into some of my old nicer clothes!
  • purplenut
    Options
    I would need to lose weight to be healthier and right now I am 162.3lbs and wear 10-12 us size would like to be 130-135lbs. and a size 7-8 us
  • Yasmine91
    Yasmine91 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    I'm a size UK 14-16, when I reach my target I will be size 8 for tops and size 12 for bottoms, but I think this time round I might be able to get down to size 10 for bottoms coz of excersise. When I lost weight before I did no excersise and lost muscle so I was all flabby to fit into size 10 LOL
  • daniface
    daniface Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    can someone explain what the difference is between a UK size 14 and a Us size 14?

I am currently a US size 12-14 and would like to be a size 8
  • sara_xo
    sara_xo Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I used to be a size 00... I would love to get back to that.. currently I'm a 6 - 10 depending on brands.
  • zeala
    zeala Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I'll be honest and mostly it's for the looks, as fit wise I am pretty alright. I'd like to get back to my size 2US. I'm only 5'2" though.
  • Charlie001
    Options
    I am size 34 and would like to go to size30. Want the ripped abs.
  • Yasmine91
    Yasmine91 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    can someone explain what the difference is between a UK size 14 and a Us size 14?

I beleive a size 14 the US is a size 12 in the UK.
  • reese66
    reese66 Posts: 2,920 Member
    Options
    I would like to lose weight to be healthier for one, the other reasons are all size 4US and taking up all most all the space in my closet and dressers and I miss them all!!! Don't like being on the verge of a size 16....
  • Ms_Natalie
    Ms_Natalie Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    I started at a size 16-18 (UK) and I'm currently in a 10 - 12! Would like to get down to a 10 for my wedding next year! I have 14lbs to go! :flowerforyou:
  • Shel2Peru
    Shel2Peru Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    looks like I'm the biggest on here so far.....I'm a US 22-24.......someday prob. in about a year would like to be US 8-10
  • Shawna_831
    Options
    I will say that yes I want to lose weight for my health, family :heart: and all that stuff but, I really want to lose weight so I can have a rockin body and look hot! :tongue: I want to be that woman on the street that makes the heads turn because she has legs of steel, buns of steel and abs you could wash your clothes on. :bigsmile:

I'm currently a size 10 US size (started out at a 14) and I would love to get down to a 6.
  • jsecret
    jsecret Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    Currently a US 12 "ish" and would like to be back down to at least a 9, goal is 7, would be delighted to be a 5... no smaller than that though!
  • kvns83
    kvns83 Posts: 29
    Options
    Ok so I never post but I'm finding i difficult to stay on track and the goals that everyone are setting seem reaistic. I want to be healthy and see what I look like atmy healthy weight. So here it goes...

SW before MFP 254
    SW for MFP 236 Ausgust 2010
    CW 11/4/10 236
    230 by 12/1/10
    224 by 1/1/10
    218 by 2/1/10
    212 by 3/1/10
    205 by 4/1/10
  • ChellieIrish
    ChellieIrish Posts: 593 Member
    Options

To convert US sizes to UK/IRE sizes add 4 :wink:

ie US 12 = UK 16

At the moment I am an UK/IRE size 12 I started off at UK/IRE size 16 :blushing: ... While a UK/IRE12 is nice and comfy I would love to be a size UK/IRE size10 again :heart: ... but I also want to tone up the mid section I think you guys call it the muffin top lol :wink:
  • achbarrow
    achbarrow Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    All the standard reasons health, fitness, beauty.....I want to fell better about myself and this is definitely helping that. I also want to be in shape just in case there is ever a zombie apocalypse. I want to survive!

I started out as a US size 22 am now US 16/18. I would like to be a US size 8. Never been out of the double digits size wise so that's my goal.
  • Candypoetrygirl
    Candypoetrygirl Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I want to lose weight for all the right reasons and also all the wrong ones! LOL
    I wanna walk down the street holding my husbands hand and have a cute guy took a second look and I will smile sweetly meaning "you can't have this nanananana!"

I am currently a UK size 16-18 (I'm in South Africa but we UK clothing size) and my goal is to be a UK size 10 :smokin: and be like this smiley !
  • pamp1emousse
    pamp1emousse Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I'd love to be a UK8. Some of my newer clothes have been an 8 which is SO exciting. But it's stretchy stuff. Want to be a proper 8
  • fit4me33
    Options
    I want that rockin bod next summer and for all the guys to be jealous of my hubby. I started out a year ago at a size US 16, and am now a 9-10. I would like to get down to a 6, but will settle for an 8 with tight abs and lifted butt.

Aug 2009 - 193
    Feb 2010 - 175
    Aug 2010 - 145
    current weight - 140
    Goal Weight - 130