Anyone doing T25?

Options
Hi everyone, I started T25 ion October and so far I have lost 12 pounds. I'm looking for people to help me stay accountable so I can finish this month strong.

Replies

• kinzieplatt
    kinzieplatt Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I am! LOVE IT!

Kinzie
  • NaturallyCrowned
    Options
    Cool I see you have lost 62 pounds so far. That's amazing! How is the beta stage of T25.
  • kinzieplatt
    kinzieplatt Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    of course its hard at first but it gets easier!! you just have to stick to it!

Kinzie
  • codycsweet
    codycsweet Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    I loved beta. Thinking of getting gamma. I did have to modify some bad knee but loved it
  • NaturallyCrowned
    Options
    Ya I'm modifying a lot to. But it's better then not doing it at all.
  • Tootslarue202
    Tootslarue202 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey gals,
    I was thinking of ordering this. I need it to tone up and get some muscle... Does it truly work??? How long has everyone been doing this for till they have seen results??
  • NaturallyCrowned
    Options
    I feel like it works. I have only been doing it for a month and I have lost 12 pounds. My coworkers have noticed that I have lost weight and I improve on the moves everyday day. I'm not bored of it yet which says a lot cause that usually the reason why I quit every other workout DVD. Other people on my team have gotten even better results.
  • Tootslarue202
    Tootslarue202 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Good to know! I like how it's only 25 mins..lol I get bored easily
  • hopeteeple
    Options
    I plan on doing it after the holidays. I have a friend that is a coach. Doing a challenge. Hopefully i can handle it.
  • nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    I have one week to go and love it! I'm debating on Gamma next or P90X3 I will admit, I am a coach. Willing to help anyone if you'd like. The 30 minutes of time carved out in the AM is so much easier with the consistency and yawn... rolling out of bed time at 5:30. :)

We shall see what the 'after' pictures look like.
    I've struggled with food during the program (My father became ill and passed and I got off track and haven't fully been back on) so I'm sure my results would have been even Better following the meal plan.
  • dezwark
    dezwark Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I absolutely love T25. it is my go to workout, and I have a bunch lol. I just started my second round today. I took a recovery break did some running and other things. Now I am hoping to complete it again as well as get through GAMMA this round. I didn't do it the first time because I don't have heavy enough weights. So I need to get those yet but hopefully soon. As for my results compared to others, I didn't lose a lot but not much to lose however I do need to lose inches. and I got rid of some but I still have more toning to go. So hopefully I can get my core even better.