I just have to say I am so happy!

Options
I have been on my weight loss journey since September. I have lost 31 pounds! I think about this and it's honestly amazing for me! I have tried "dieting" and losing weight for years. I would lose about 10 pounds then just give up. I would stick to something for about three weeks then give up. I would gain back the 10 plus some! This is the longest I have stayed on my journey and the most i've lost. I'm proud of myself, and I just wanted to say that on here! I will not quit this time, it's not a "diet". It's a life style change, and I can do this! So to everyone who is on their own journey know you can do this if you really want it! You are good enough. Know that you have to do this for yourself first. Then think about other people it will effect. My fiance is now going to start his journey, and I believe that I have helped him realize he can do this as well! Don't give up!!!!

Replies

• Shuuma
    Shuuma Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    What a wonderful message to share and just the type of thing that helps newbie lifestyle-changers like myself stay motivated!

Good work on your new journey!
  • Chelseylynn11
    Options
    Thank you! Good luck to you too!!
  • helpmeet2day
    helpmeet2day Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Great job! Love your attitude--keep it up!:flowerforyou:
  • codycsweet
    codycsweet Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    I understand what your have gone through I did the same thing on and off trying something loss some then give up it was a vicious cycle. I have been working out and logging faithfully since the beginning of June I feel amazing

Congrats on your discovery and journey
  • Chelseylynn11
    Options
    I understand what your have gone through I did the same thing on and off trying something loss some then give up it was a vicious cycle. I have been working out and logging faithfully since the beginning of June I feel amazing

Congrats on your discovery and journey

I love this site! It is so helpful. Keep up the good work!
  • CharisSunny
    CharisSunny Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    How awesome!!
    Im so happy youre happy!

I wont say "keep it up" or any such cliche, just keep being happy! I know the rest will come :flowerforyou:
  • Chelseylynn11
    Options
    Thank you :) I think being happy is key!