First time under 200 pounds in at least 2 years.

Options
2»

Replies

• KathleenKP
    KathleenKP Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss.

You will be fine in your class. I'd be sitting there thinking "I hope I get him". Don't worry, you look great. (Now, maybe if you have a super-athletic class and there's lots of body competition, that's another story...)

I'm in health care, too, and find that when things like this happen to me, they make me a better provider. I don't just sympathize, I can empathize. Patients can tell the difference (at least, mine can)...even when you don't tell them about HOW you understand what they are going through. Use your anger at the situation to improve your own future practice. Keep a copy of your written out story to remember every so often, because time will cause you to forget.

Your weight loss struggle and success will be a great asset for you in caring for others.
  • lbpowers0506
    lbpowers0506 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Great job! It's good to see MFP working for other guys... I started this at 231 about 2 months ago. I'm down to 222 now and aiming for 180-185 as my goal (I'm 6'0 so that's about where I need to be.) Thanks for the encouragement to keep on moving!

NONE!! Last weigh-in I weighed in at 199lbs!!! If you're trying to get under 200, YOU CAN DO IT!!! My Fitness Pal and the awesome people on here will help get you there!

Officially down 32lbs with only 16 left to my goal!! It's an awesome feeling!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!