What I achieved in 2013 with MFP! (pics included)

Options
13»

Replies

• Edensienna
    Edensienna Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    What an accomplishment! Well done :)
  • keyer23
    keyer23 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Oh my! You look fantastic and oh so happy! Congratulations! All your efforts really paid off. Keep up the good work!
  • VBnotbitter
    VBnotbitter Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    Well done. I remember reading your earlier threads when you were looking for advice, you have worked so hard since, good work.
  • Wilma123456
    Options
    Wow! You look fantastic. Thanks for the inspiration.
  • Chante_Loves_Life
    Chante_Loves_Life Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Amazing Congratulations on your success.
  • Zazoufit2014
    Zazoufit2014 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Wow you look soooo good !!!
  • paprad
    paprad Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    You look great and I am pleased to see that AllPro has worked so well for you - gives me hope for myself with the SBR!
  • christianteach
    christianteach Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    I am so happy for you. You have made great progress and look fantastic. Well done =)

Thank you! And thanks to you and SideSteel for pointing me in the right direction!! You two rock!!! :flowerforyou:
  • christianteach
    Options
    You've done amazing, and you look freaking fantastic!!! I'm planning on going back to All Pro when I finish what I'm doing now. I really liked it.

Great! I had never heard of it until Sara and SS told me to do it. The ladies (and gents) over there are fantastic. We would love to have you back!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    You've done amazing, and you look freaking fantastic!!! I'm planning on going back to All Pro when I finish what I'm doing now. I really liked it.

Great! I had never heard of it until Sara and SS told me to do it. The ladies (and gents) over there are fantastic. We would love to have you back!

I learned about it from Sara, too. She's amazeballs. :smile: (not that SS isn't!)
  • RosaliaBee
    RosaliaBee Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    You look like you're glowing with health and lots younger too.
    As well as being much slimmer of course! ;-)
    Great job!
  • Cali_Chica
    Cali_Chica Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Hot mama!!! Wow just wow
  • PennyHarris123
    PennyHarris123 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Hey you DO look AMAZING! well done you, what an achievement. Be proud.... very inspiring....:drinker:
  • johan1585
    johan1585 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    nicely done what a differance!
  • Mangopickle
    Mangopickle Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    You look soooo much younger, and as one who has had to crawl to the bathroom in the morning because the fasciitis was unbearable- I really appreciate what you were going thru. You look fabulous!
  • christianteach
    Options
    You look soooo much younger, and as one who has had to crawl to the bathroom in the morning because the fasciitis was unbearable- I really appreciate what you were going thru. You look fabulous!

Thank you! Yes, pf is miserable! I wish I hadn't let myself go like I did when I had it though. I should have just ate less. Now that I'm back where I was before I got it, I'm ready to see how low I can get my bf%. :tongue:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!