Weightloss/Motivation buddies? :)

Options
Um hi, I've not really posted in the community before but I've used MFP on and off. I'm a binge eater and I've been struggling with my weight gain over almost three years rocketing up from 152lbs to a HW of 192lbs and I'm currently stuck around 182-188lbs depending on the day/weather/something. I go through motivated bursts where I'm hitting the gym, eating well and something happens and before I know it I'm caught up in all the wrong habits again.

I'm hoping that with a fresh mindset and someMFP friends I'll be able to stay active with my food logging and be less distracted by those old habits.

I also love: cats + bunnies (I have 2 bunnies, 1 cat), shopping, gaming, web/graphic design and home making. I work full time in the IT industry as a Linux sysadmin.

Nice to meet you!

Replies

• alexandraaah
    alexandraaah Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi there!
    I like you have in the past had so many bursts of eating healthy, working out etc and then something throws me off. This time though I'm determined to stick to it. Feel free to add me, I'm always looking for motivating friends and to motivate back too.
  • jackr88
    Options
    Yep! Same story here. I will be focused 100% for a period, then all of a sudden (without me realising most of the time) I am back to my terrible habits and back to (almost) square uno!

Currently in my focused mode and I'm losing .. but could definitely do with a bit of motivation from MFP users too.

Add me as a friend :)
  • MrsSDolan
    MrsSDolan Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Same story for me too.... feel free to add x
  • jweston800
    Options
    Heya, think everyone can relate to that. I'm looking for motivated people as well to help keep focused and accountable! Add me