hi

Options
My name is Sheri...I am trying to become accountable for all the stuff I eat. This is my way of journaling..so all my days won't be perfect I know. Today..It is a hungry day. I have over 500 calories and it isn't even 9:30. Hoping to find some people to look
at my journal and feel free to comment anytime. Looking for weight loss buddies for accountability. :-)

Replies

• xxxperimentzzz
    Options
    Just make sure you work out.. do some light cardio to negate the calories you ate this morning..
    good luck!
  • billyswife1999
    Options
    Yep, exercise is something I am just now starting too...so thanks for that tip
  • Amarillo_NDN
    Amarillo_NDN Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    MFP is a great tool to get to your goals.
  • DanOhh
    DanOhh Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Good luck to you!!
  • kjolene
    Options
    Here are a few suggestions: Instead of whole eggs try egg beaters, lower calories and it still tastes just as good. Also I like to get the 35 calorie wheat bread. one slice is just 35 calories so it save calories for later! A sample breakfast for me is 2 slices 35 calorie bread, 3 slices turkey bacon, 1 tbsp miracle whip, 1 serving egg beaters. put all of it together for a breakfast sandwich. very filling and tasty! Best of all it is only about 185 calories! Good luck!
  • billyswife1999
    Options
    yeah..that sandwich sounds really tasty kjoline...thanks for the welcome and encouragement Dan and Amarillo :-)