I'm new (well starting over)

Options
I've posted here before, but I am starting over. Old diaries and weights started to make me feel bad, not inspired or motivated to do better. So, I start with a clean slate. I am hoping (and willing to work for) health and fitness.

Replies

• livelaughloveandfitness
    Options
    Feel free to add me I'm in he same boat too! I'm starting over also!
  • tomica13
    tomica13 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    add me too. I just wrote a blog post about "starting over" and what I am going to do different this time.
  • briannw
    briannw Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    back after a break, add me
  • lizliz518
    Options
    I am new to this site feel free to ad me! :-)
  • popflying
    Options
    No worries, I'm also in the same boat: feel free to add me!
  • cnc826
    cnc826 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm starting over too! Fresh start to helpfully motivate me.
  • ncast139
    Options
    Starting over here too. Add me if you want . Anyone on the board can add me :-)

~N~
  • KimsChange4Health
    Options
    Me too, old friends were questioning my gains. Had to start fresh , feel free to add me.
  • nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    Welcome 'back' Mentally!!! to you and all.

I've been here for a bit, but I still have my struggles for sure. Anyone can feel free to add me. I'll help if I can!
  • 1Lightstep
    1Lightstep Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome back!

I am still quite new to the site and I find it very useful. I started my weight loss journey before I was using a food and exercise diary but I find using this website focuses me more on the right nutrition and taking in healthy calories and working on burning them off too.

I think in your making the move to improve your health and returning afresh, you have made your most important step. It does not matter if you have done it before, it only matters that you are doing it now.
  • LadyLuscious1
    Options
    Hello,

I am starting new, so far I've been on the app since Monday, December 3rd 2013. I've lost 8 lbs so far. :) Was just curious if anyone would like to be friends. :)
  • lighteningjeanne855
    Options
    Welcome back!

For inspiration: Thomas Edison tried hundreds, maybe thousands
    of materials to find a workable filament for his light bulb,
    until he found tungsten.

Application: The other times you dieted were 'practice runs',
    and now you know all the actions that DON"T WORK for you.

How will you change your lifestyle this time to lose the excess weight *forever*?

Best wishes to all the folks taking a "do-over"!
  • napompl
    napompl Posts: 736
    Options
    This is my second round on here. My 3rd or 4th attempt on the whole weight loss journey. Anyone feel free to add me. I know we all can use support and motivation!
  • Harry56
    Harry56 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me
  • davidc_81
    Options
    Feel free to add me also. I did well and stopped logging, now I'm starting all over again!
  • _AlabamaSlamma_
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well.
  • crissy_percival
    crissy_percival Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    starting over, i have been to inconsistent, please add me, if you all like :) Xx <3
  • kiwigal41
    kiwigal41 Posts: 1,059
    Options
    feel free to add me.....i live here.....:)
  • GretaGirl8
    GretaGirl8 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the wonderful responses. I woke up this morning a pound heavier...i know it isn't actual fat gain. but still saps the motivation. hopefully, I can use it as motivation. I feel that I have a good day coming.
  • keely1998
    keely1998 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Welcome back i myself have started over to good luck feel free to add me as a friedn:smile: