Stop Pop support group?

I was thinking of starting a 'stopping pop' support group on Facebook (I'm on there more often). Would anyone be interested? Pop is SUCH an addiction!

Replies

• jenifr818
    jenifr818 Posts: 805 Member
    Why would you do such a thing?? :noway: Soda is awesome!

No, in all seriousness, I'm sure you'll find support for that on here. If you can fit it into your macros, then no need to stop it, but to each their own. Have you thought about trying Diet soda or sodastream (35 cals per cup)?
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Haha, still getting used to that word since I moved to Detroit. We call it soda in the South. I thought this was about pop music. :laugh:
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    In for stopping the spread of Justin Beiber.
  • W8G0
    W8G0 Posts: 30 Member
    I was thinking of starting a 'stopping pop' support group on Facebook (I'm on there more often). Would anyone be interested? Pop is SUCH an addiction!

I wish you luck, but for me diet soda is such a good way to satisfy my hunger & fill me up, that I wouldn't be able to lose weight without it. Perhaps after I hit my goal weight, I will ditch it, but for now it's such a powerful tool for me.

But, more power to you if you want to get off of it. Good luck!

-K
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member

QFT!!
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member

QFT!!

Count me in!
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member

QFT!!
    Would be down for that. These challenges are never really what I think they are. I got fooled yesterday with the holiday booze challenge and now this. :sad:
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member

QFT!!
    Would be down for that. These challenges are never really what I think they are. I got fooled yesterday with the holiday booze challenge and now this. :sad:

Let me guess, they weren't actually seeing how much booze they could consume during the holidays?
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Sure! I just happened to have a space on my GROUPS list. I only keep a few and one spot just became available today!
  • ImtheOnethatsCool
    ImtheOnethatsCool Posts: 212 Member

QFT!!

Let me guess, they weren't actually seeing how much booze they could consume during the holidays?

false advertising hurts everyone. :sad:
  • "Stop Pop and Justin Beiber" ? ; )
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Just say no to beiber!

Why does my auto correct change that to beaver?
    So wrong.
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member

^^^^ this
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member

^^^^ this

that sounds like VD
  • _SABOTEUR_
    _SABOTEUR_ Posts: 6,833 Member
    I shall never stop popping!

25s0j0z.gif
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member

oooiknow-1.gif I'm joining this group
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member

Agreed! He needs to knock it off with everything (music, dating, dressing himself, adopting pets, speaking) that he is doing. Everything! :laugh:
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Haha, still getting used to that word since I moved to Detroit. We call it soda in the South. I thought this was about pop music. :laugh:

Me too lmao.
  • LOL Maybe we can stop all pop music too? I'm from the South as well, and saying pop always seems weird even still.