Any Arab people?

Options
I always see posts titled, "any ____ people?" but i've never seen one for my Arab peeps.... Maybe it's because our everyday food just doesn't mix with a healthy lifestyle since it's so heavy on meat, oil, sugar, and carbs. Either way, I just wanted to know if any of you are out there!

....And just because you're not Arab doesn't mean we can't be friends! Feel free to add me :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Sarahnade42x
    Sarahnade42x Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    We're already friends, but I didn't know you were Arab! :flowerforyou: I grew up in Egypt and totally agree with you, we definitely like our food hahah, it's the best. If I ever have a huge 'cheat meal' that's probably what it'll be.
  • chasethesky125
    Options
    No way!! I was born in Egypt, but my parents moved to America when I was 2. Oh my gosh our food is so good that it becomes bad lol
  • broox80
    broox80 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Not arab, but my celeb crush is from Lebanon ;)
  • MonsonD60
    MonsonD60 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I thought you were talking about the bred of horse LOL
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    Also not Arab, but stopped in Egypt a few years back. Best stop ever! Had so much fun in Cairo, I want to go back and stay much longer. You're not that late for college. I am currently taking classes and I'm 40!

Just wanted to stop in and say: best of luck to you :flowerforyou:
  • mahanaibu
    mahanaibu Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Hi, sorry you're not getting lots of responses so far from Arab folks, but I do know they're around, I've seen other posts. And I'm not, either, and haven't even been to visit though I would sure like to!

But I just wanted to say how great it is that you are tackling this at a young age so that you will have a healthy life ahead. and also that you are not remotely "late" to college--you're going to get a lot more out of it by having waited a tiny bit. Best of luck to you!
  • Yasmineh_
    Options
    I'm from Egypt and I've been looking for arabs on here as well. They exist, but I think they don't get on the forums much haha.
  • CoreyTrumanOsborne
    CoreyTrumanOsborne Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Not Arab but I'm Jewish and arab friendly. :)
  • latenitelucy
    latenitelucy Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    my husband and, in turn my children, are Lebanese :wink:

That's all I got.
  • alasiL
    alasiL Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    ive just seen this post 3 months later...i'm arab :)