Cross Trainer & everyday shoes

Options
I need to get a couple pairs of new shoes. One pair for walking and working during my day and the other for working out. I have a muscle disorder that can make it hard to move in general and I work with preschoolers so I would need my general sneaker/tennis shoe (whichever word you call them :tongue: ) to be supportive yet not feel like I'm walking on a brick either. I figure I need a good cross trainer too for doing things like Zumba, Turbo Fire and Insanity.

What would you recommend that isn't going to break the bank since I need two pairs of shoes?

Replies

• IbettR
    IbettR Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I can only recommend New Balance. My husband's over 350 lbs. and with severe problems in his spine, and New Balance seems to be the only sneakers brand that eliminate back ache. Good luck!
  • IrinaPA
    Options
    New Balance it is.
  • mrspelzel
    mrspelzel Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    New Balance is my choice as well... check out one of the cross-trainers. You might be able to get one pair that will serve all purposes. the NB 506 is a good one :)

Best of luck,
    Patty
  • bpayne78
    bpayne78 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    WOW.....looks like I'll be looking at New Balance. :laugh:

Thanks!!!
  • BR1986FB
    BR1986FB Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    Big fan of Under Armour. Great support and I'd be surprised if they weren't also the lightest shoes on the market. Feel like feathers on your feet with great support. I'll never work out in any other shoe than Under Armour again...unless they go out of business. Not a New Balance or Nike fan.
  • UT_Nut7
    Options
    I just purchased the new Nike Lunar Glides and I love them! So comfortable when working out and I feel like I can use them all over the gym, no matter what exercises I'm doing.