Egg whites from a bottle...

Options
How many eggs do you have in one day?
I use to have about ten a day is that to much?

Now I have brought egg whites which I can just drink right from the bottle but how do I work out how much I am having...

I have 150ml of egg whites in morning then usually another 150ml later in the day my guess work would have me think that 150ml is about 4-5 eggs :/ but I need help I can't guess anymore

So please help me out how many eggs in 150ml of egg whites also break it down to how much protein there is in it etc

Replies

• SuperSexyDork
    SuperSexyDork Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    The container doesn't list nutritional information for you? :indifferent:
  • soupandcookies
    soupandcookies Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Each egg white is .25 cups. I believe 150ml is about 3.5 cups, so that would mean that there are about 14 egg whites in there. If you are drinking them, like in protein shakes, I would recommend using the ones in the carton, since they are typically pasteurized. I don't know much about that, though...
  • 1989lukemyers
    1989lukemyers Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Sadly not I skipped the middle man (shops) and brought right from the factory in bulk and saved money lol now am left confused have no worrys with eggs but dealing with egg whites from a bottle I don't no how to judge it lol
  • bellaiabello
    Options
    buy some normal eggs, separate the eggwhite, weigh (or measure the volume) that and you know how much an eggwhite weighs (or how big it is). Then use the nutritional info from an eggwhite
  • SuperSexyDork
    SuperSexyDork Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    Sadly not I skipped the middle man (shops) and brought right from the factory in bulk and saved money lol now am left confused have no worrys with eggs but dealing with egg whites from a bottle I don't no how to judge it lol

What company made them? If you have that information, you can look it up in the database. I use All-Whites and per 63 g (1/4 cup) they're 30 calories and 6 g protein.

ETA: I don't really worry about how many eggs they'd be considered. I just use the amount I want.
  • 1989lukemyers
    1989lukemyers Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Oh thanks didn't even think of doin that haha silly man sorry, the factory makes it for many different company's just change the packaging and sell to you and I but will check out the bigger companies they sell too and then ill have my answer :) thanks Hun
  • lexidear
    lexidear Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    egg whites are usually 30-something grams depending on the size, usually about 32-38g each