You are inspiring!:flowerforyou:
  • Flocker
    Flocker Posts: 35
    Options
    :noway: You seriously look amazing! :happy:
  • KrisKabob
    KrisKabob Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    TAMI!!!!! Your progression has been amazing! I can't believe that used to be you! Well, say good bye to the old Tami and hello to the sexy new TAMI!!! Yay!!!

Way to go, beautiful!!! :flowerforyou:
  • rogers8702
    rogers8702 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    you look great!!! and so happy good job!
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    gosh Tam, you are amazing!!!!
  • pack533
    pack533 Posts: 224
    Options
    WOW:flowerforyou:

You look like a totally different person. Congrats on the wonderful lose. Totally gives me more motivation to lose the weight that I need to.:flowerforyou:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for the responses! It really helps me to feel even better and to stay motivated to reach my goals. I love you guys!!!!! This site has helped keep me on track so much!! I love knowing you are there to talk to if I am down or to celebrate my successes with. And I have made such good friends (and new family too!! hehe). I thank you from the bottom of my heart for being so wonderful. :flowerforyou:

For those that have asked what my secret is, honestly...it is changing my whole relationship with food! Something clicked in my head and I realized how much I was missing out on FUN and LIFE with my family because of my weight. And I started to view food differently. I eat when I am hungry and stop when I am full. I watch my portions and eat normal amounts for a normal human body. I just treat my body with the respect it deserves. I also don't feel deprived because I keep things interesting and I don't completely avoid "fun" foods. As I have stated in other posts, I enjoy Thanksgiving, Christmas, Super Bowl Sunday.....I just don't go overboard and I get right back on track the next day. In living my life this way, I know I can do this forever and keep it up. It's not ONE meal that made us overweight..it is eating like that all the time.

I have come to LOVE exercise as well. I used to be a girl that HATED it. I love the feeling I get when I exercise and treat myself well. For the most part I eat healthy, good for me foods. I eat a lot of whole grains, fruits and veggies, lean protein, low-fat dairy. I also enjoy a pretty much nightly bowl of light ice cream! :wink: I do weigh and measure everything too to keep me honest.

So anyway, it just comes down to thinking differently and truly understanding that this has to be a lifestyle change.

Good luck everyone! I KNOW you can reach your goals.

:heart:
    -Tam
  • GrnEyz
    GrnEyz Posts: 360
    Options
    THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR POSTING THIS!! I just got done emailing my friend that I am just too tired to care today, and seeing how amazing you look and the pay-offs of hard work, has given me that extra boost I needed today! Girl, you are awesome, and keep of the great work. And know that you are an inspiration to me, and to many others out there!

:flowerforyou: Julie :flowerforyou:
  • SGFlyinHi
    SGFlyinHi Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Wow Tami, you look AWESOME!!!!
    Great job girl!!! :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • CrystalBella
    CrystalBella Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    beautiful.jpg
    sexy.jpg

You are so beautiful! I hope that you know it! Plus you are a great friend and that makes it even better. I'm glad that you have changed your life around and you are more healthy!

Such a sexxxxxay mama!

the-sexy-mama.gif
  • TamTastic
    Options
    beautiful.jpg
    sexy.jpg

You are so beautiful! I hope that you know it! Plus you are a great friend and that makes it even better. I'm glad that you have changed your life around and you are more healthy!

Such a sexxxxxay mama!

the-sexy-mama.gif

Thank you sexxayy mama!!!! :)
  • TamTastic
    Options
    THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR POSTING THIS!! I just got done emailing my friend that I am just too tired to care today, and seeing how amazing you look and the pay-offs of hard work, has given me that extra boost I needed today! Girl, you are awesome, and keep of the great work. And know that you are an inspiration to me, and to many others out there!

:flowerforyou: Julie :flowerforyou:
    I'm SO glad my post has helped to motivate you! Keep going girl!!!!!
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    You look gorgeous.

Thanks for sharing.:flowerforyou:
  • Mangoaddict
    Mangoaddict Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    You are gorgeous. I can't believe the new "you". I think you have been a great motivation to me. Thanks for sharing.
  • Carrie6o6
    Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You look great! Thats so awesome. Thanks for posting them! They really are an inspiration!! :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
  • obliged
    obliged Posts: 465
    Options
    this made my eyes tear up

i'm so proud of you girl!!!

you are truly amazing and inspirational and smexy to boot:wink:

congrats tami!!!
  • cp005e
    cp005e Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    You are a ROCK STAR, girlie! :glasses: :drinker:

Thanks for posting that progression - it's so inspiring. You look completely different! :noway:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Thank you SO much to everyone who responded! The positive feedback really means a lot to me and helps to keep me going to reach my goal! I KNOW I can get there and am more confident than ever about it.

To those who are struggling..just keep at it! Change your relationship with food. Don't let it beat you and keep you down. It is there to nourish us not to make us unhealthy. I KNOW you can do this!!!

HUGS! :flowerforyou: :drinker:
    -Tam
  • Ihavangel
    Ihavangel Posts: 7
    Options
    For someone who is only 4 days into this "life Style change" I have to say you are a inspiration. You look Awsome! Congrat

:heart:
    Kim
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Bump for some people that were interested after reading my success story! :)

Here is a more recent addition:
    A week or so ago
    l_4b75a75ed1d737be2ca3620fd9304429.jpg

And then my main pic on here is from last week