Anyone in the 200lbs that are looking for support?

Options
2»

Replies

• WAS287GOAL170
    WAS287GOAL170 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I am brand new to MFP today! What do you do with friends and how do you add them? Do they see what you eat/workouts etc?How does this friend thing work..?

BTW...I am 252 today...looking to get down to 200(as a 1st goal) then 170 as a 2nd goal. Need motivation!
  • SundayGirl1989
    Options
    Hi, I started at 224 and am down to 196 but i still have quite a way to go!
    I practically live on here and am looking for more interactive friends. Especially to help motivate me over Christmas!
    Anyone feel free to add me :)
  • keely1998
    keely1998 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me i would love any extra support i can get
  • Lisa_Rhodes
    Lisa_Rhodes Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I am currently not losing bc I'm pregnant, but I'm no where near done losing weight. Starting weight was 312, went to 252 (60lbs down) before getting pregnant. :smile:
  • scorpia1977
    scorpia1977 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hi I've been doing this for a few months now and I'm currently at 227lbs (46lbs down) I'm looking to go to about 178lbs and need some new supportive friends! After a couple of months people disappear and so I'm looking for some fresh faces ready for a challenge! So add me if you feel like your on a mammoth journey like me! I log every day so will be commenting regularly :)

Hi! You are more than welcome to add me, if you would like. I am having a hard time sticking to my plan. I do good for a while and then fall off. I need to stick to this and do it!

Thanks,
    Tina :)
  • Anaticula
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend. I joined ages ago, but never posted and didn't use the site, so I'm pretty much starting out a newbie now and don't know how to add friends. I'm currently at 290 and shooting for 150, so I'll be around for a while.
  • fro99erann
    fro99erann Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I"ll admit I'm one of those come and go kinda girls due to some health issues....but I'm back again and looking for support!
  • sjlawgirl
    sjlawgirl Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    That's me! A request is on its way! Always looking for supportive friends! :)
  • Dhonveli
    Options
    I am currently weighing 101 kg, needs to loose at least 30 kg. Looking for some support while on the go
  • dalycelogan
    dalycelogan Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi! Congrats on your success, so far.
    Feel free to add me. I'm down to 263, with my final goal at 160. I'm always looking for motivation and support. (And giving the same.)
  • Mom2my3girls
    Mom2my3girls Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I know this post is fro Sept but Id like more friends as well. Anyone feel free to add me. I started in April at 256. I down to 237 (with a few set backs along the way). I need all the support I can get/give!
  • Congrats on being down 46 lbs already! I am currently at 283, looking to lose about 120 pounds as a long term goal. Feel free to add me!
  • Casstevens133
    Casstevens133 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I started at 215 but have now lost nearly 42. I'm here for the long haul so feel free to add me if you think I can help :-)