Need a FOCUS T25 BUDDY!

Options
Okay, yes, I another one of those sob stories where I lost a significant amount of weight, and I fell of the band wagon.

BUTTTT, I was over at my friends house, and I decided to just jump on her scale and see how much I weighed that morning--145 pounds! Same weight as when I started to stop working out (september/octoberish). My waist and hips have gained an inch since the summer (so I'm guessing I lost muscle and gained fat in my sedentary period). This is pretty good considering theres a McDonald's on the corner of my street.

SO, I am starting Focus T25 tomorrow, and I am looking for someone with similar goals (mine is to lose 20 pounds within the next few months) as a buddy! This means friending each other on Facebook, checking up on each other, forcing each other to complete this cumbersome food journal, and just talking about everything within our lives that might hinder our weight loss journey (venting is good, bingeing is not!).

If you are a college student, this is a plus!

Replies

• jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I'm not a college student I'm afraid- I'm 48 but I have a similar amount of weight to lose. I'm 5 ft 7 and weigh 154 pounds. I'm nuts finishing my first week of T25. I love it!.
  • tryingtoshed
    tryingtoshed Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    works for me! :)
  • DR2501
    DR2501 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    Hi, not a college student but started T25 yesterday so first time doing Speed 1.0 later! Be good to motivate each other with messages/progress updates :)

I'd like to lose around 20lbs also.
  • vatalicious
    vatalicious Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello!

So i just started the T25 yesterday!. I'm 29 and weigh 142. I've set a short term goal to loose about 7 pounds this month by doing the T25, working out at the gym and following a healthy diet.

Hopefully we can help each other out! :)

Not a college student though.
  • staceylaitinen
    Options
    I do Focus T25 and I am on Week 4 day 1 today! I have a support and motivation group if you are interested. Just let me know. :)
  • tryingtoshed
    tryingtoshed Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    great :), I've added all of you!
  • becbec1424
    becbec1424 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I started T-25 today and I'm very excited to get through this program. I'm currently 134 lbs and would like to get to 125, however in my experience when I'm toned how I want to be I weigh about 130, but that's with muscle, not fat. So I'm shooting for 128 lbs... of course less would be great. Anyway, I just graduated in June from college so technically I'm not a college student anymore but I'm still trying to transition into the working world. As a nurse I'm working 13-hr shifts in the ER so I keep pretty busy. Thats why I wanted to do T-25, I have no excuses for not exercising just 25 minutes a day.

So I'd love any motivation you all have and I like keeping others accountable and providing motivation as well. Happy exercising! :)
  • jessicagross94
    jessicagross94 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Mom, Wife, College student, and Beachbody Coach! 24 years old :)

If any of you have a coach that really just is not active and you are looking for someone to really help you to reach your goals add me :) I have a brand new challenge group beginning soon and can add you all in to help you reach your goals with daily accountability with other challengers.

Wooooot! I have lost 10 lbs & 14 inches so far with T25...LOVE it :) 2nd week of Beta now!

Looking forward to losing with you all!

Jessica
  • dezwark
    dezwark Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    also not a college student, i am 29 and a mom of 4. i just started my second round of T25 today. I absolutely LOVE this program and I would love to help in any way I can. add me if you would like.
  • jljc_2010
    jljc_2010 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Hi guys and gals!
    I just restarted T25, I just received it at the first of December, but full time employee and full time college really got in the way. Finals are today and I started over with Week 1 Alpha.
    I would love any support I can get as well!
    Thanks!
    Jennifer
  • MandyG4557
    MandyG4557 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I am not a student but have been doing T25 for about 2 weeks now on and off.
    Would really like to have someone to motivate each other through the tough workouts and tracking food.
    I am 22 years old/working at desk job/married

Feel free to add me or message me.

• staceylaitinen
    Options
    I am on week 4. I am loving the workouts and I am committed. I do have a FB support group if you are interested? Let me know! :):smile:
  • LaChinaDoll
    LaChinaDoll Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Add me on week 3 here
  • designerdiscounts
    designerdiscounts Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I do Focus T25 and I am on Week 4 day 1 today! I have a support and motivation group if you are interested. Just let me know. :)

I'd love info about this group, can you add me?

I started T25 2 weeks ago and love it. I'm a mom of 2 and will be 40 in 11 days. I also have about 20 lbs to lose. Feel free to add me, it helps to have lots of support!
  • nlc6899
    Options
    I'd also like info on the group. I'm on week 5, day 3 and just cannot bring myself to do TBC today. I've been doing all of the workouts and logging food for the past three weeks. I am just so discouraged working this hard and not seeing results. I upped my calories last week and still seem stuck. I turn 40 on Friday and we leave next week for a two week holiday. What's the point in pushing myself if the results just aren't there? I've lost a few inches but only about 3 pounds. I've seen a little more definition but my clothes still fit the same.
  • jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Options
    I'd also like info on the group. I'm on week 5, day 3 and just cannot bring myself to do TBC today. I've been doing all of the workouts and logging food for the past three weeks. I am just so discouraged working this hard and not seeing results. I upped my calories last week and still seem stuck. I turn 40 on Friday and we leave next week for a two week holiday. What's the point in pushing myself if the results just aren't there? I've lost a few inches but only about 3 pounds. I've seen a little more definition but my clothes still fit the same.
    It's the inches that matter- not a number on the scale. Keep going- I'm sure it will pay off.
  • dezwark
    dezwark Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Added those that asked. Hope it's ok :) love T25 buddies
  • SweetMegz04
    SweetMegz04 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Ahhh! I just posted a Topic on this need too!!
    I get mine tomorrow :)

anyone interested in being a serious buddy for me I would greatly appreciate the support and would be giving it right back!
    Feel free to add me on KIK to let me know you want to be a buddy and then we can plan our attack :)

KIK Name - SweetMegz04

Thanks All!!
  • SweetMegz04
    SweetMegz04 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Ahhh! I just posted a Topic on this need too!!
    I get mine tomorrow :)

anyone interested in being a serious buddy for me I would greatly appreciate the support and would be giving it right back!
    Feel free to add me on KIK to let me know you want to be a buddy and then we can plan our attack :)

KIK Name - SweetMegz04

Thanks All!!