Starting over on MFP

Options
I have been on MFP for a while but when i started making progress last time, I stopped logging and gained all my weight back. I am back now and I really want to stick with it. I need friends and motivation! I am 5'2" and I want to lose about 30 lbs. I just joined the YMCA last week and I have started taking Zumba classes and today I did Turbo Kick! I am starting to feel more confident now and I think the more confidence I can gain the further I will go! If you have similar goals or you want a friend that can offer encouragement then ADD me!! :-)

Brook

Replies

• kiwigal41
    kiwigal41 Posts: 1,059
    Options
    feel free to add me.....I'm 43....and went from 172lb to 118lb at my lowest.....have gained about 10lb because I started lifting....grrrrr.....hoping to get back to 120lb and maintain.....I live here....lol....so I'm always around to answer questions.....:)
  • Janice231
    Janice231 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm starting over as well. you're not by yourself.
  • cowgirlashlee
    cowgirlashlee Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Hey! Nice to see that I'm not the only one that's basically starting over here! I lost 45 pounds initially, but have gained almost all of it back since switching jobs, full time school, and just getting too stressed out to do anything but EAT! But now I'm BACK, I WILL win the fight against fat, and I WILL look fabulous in my wedding gown (that I ALREADY OWN) in May 2014!
  • Christel36
    Christel36 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) I did the same thing. Started doing really well and then....I stopped logging. So maybe we can encourage each other:)
  • grdnr03
    grdnr03 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    I guess recommitting is similar to starting over I did not reach my first goal of 65lbs lost, although I was very close shy of 18 lbs, but I've recommitted to another goal to keep myself motivated.

I workout at my home, and also enjoy walking/jogging at a local trail (weather permitting).

So adding some more peeps!
  • I am starting over again too, feel free to add me! I did well before but due to some stressful life events, I put it all back on. My short term goal is to lose 35 pounds and the long term is to lose 120 pounds and make it to a healthy BMI!
  • hunter1025
    hunter1025 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am trying to get back on track also.