Where is my LOUISIANA peeps at?

Options
I live in North LA....Would love to find some friends close by that could workout with me or just to encourage each other!

Replies

• TX_Rhon
    TX_Rhon Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    Louisiana native living in Houston...........I miss home!! I know I am not close but its just the southern way to say hi anyway! :flowerforyou:

Geaux Saints!
  • hananah89
    hananah89 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    I'm a Louisiana (Shreveport) born girl but now live in NC. Saying hi just like rhon116037!
  • jessnic1987
    Options
    Louisiana native living in Houston...........I miss home!! I know I am not close but its just the southern way to say hi anyway! :flowerforyou:

Geaux Saints!

Awesome!! I come to Houston some...Big city..Cant take alot of backroads though lol..Unless I'm just looking in the wrong places...

We can still be friends and encourage each other!! Thats also the southern way..to look out for other southerners..lol......Nice to meet ya and my name is Jessica..And that saints game last night was CRAZY AWESOME!!
  • jessnic1987
    Options
    I'm a Louisiana (Shreveport) born girl but now live in NC. Saying hi just like rhon116037!

You are a long ways from home aint ya? What made you move to NC? just curious...I am scared to leave home lol
  • Anaticula
    Options
    Not close enough to exercise with you, but I'm in Louisiana too. I live in a small town near Hammond.
  • jessnic1987
    Options
    Not close enough to exercise with you, but I'm in Louisiana too. I live in a small town near Hammond.

I know exactly where that is! my brother works over there once a week!! We can b friends..I love meeting other southerners!!
  • Anaticula
    Options
    I love Hammond, it's a nice little town. Just big enough to have the conveniences of a city but small enough that I don't feel crowded by people. Best of both worlds in my opinion. And it's close enough to Baton Rouge and New Orleans that if I need a trip to a real city I can go just for the day.
  • katjohn83
    katjohn83 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I am in Bossier City!
  • KatC_88
    KatC_88 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    From Houma, La but now in Tx! Just saying hellooo :)
  • hananah89
    hananah89 Posts: 692 Member
    Options

You are a long ways from home aint ya? What made you move to NC? just curious...I am scared to leave home lol

We moved when I was 2ish I think (I still like to say I'm from LA :) ), for my dad's job. All my mom's family is still down there though.
  • dancingmuffin
    dancingmuffin Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Oh shoot I was looking for some more Louisiana people but im just outside of Hammond , feel free to ad me if you wish