Feeling inspired with this NSV

Options
cahtchme
cahtchme Posts: 32 Member
So I've lost around 50 lbs total so far. (Still have around 70 to go for my goal weight). We were going to be doing family pictures and I needed something new to wear. Much of my current wardrobe is now either too big or so old that shirts have holes or the colors are faded or the fabric is pilly. So I went to Kohls and checked out the Women's section (which really never has anything trendy). Grabbed a couple shirts and headed to a dressing room. On the way to the dressing room, I had to go by the Misses section and there was a rack of really pretty shirts that were my style. Biggest size was XL. I thought what the heck and would try it on anyways. IT FIT!! I've not purchased a shirt from the regular size section in at least seven years. It is a pretty loose fitting and billowy shirt but I'm still totally stoked about this!

11293115995_e55a060537.jpg
Untitled by cahtch_me, on Flickr

P.S. I've even started to rock a pair of skinny jeans with tall boots. (If you would have talked to me 2 years ago I would have said you're absolutely nuts and I would never wear something like that)! XD

Replies

• Shuuma
    Shuuma Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!! The shirt is adorable!
  • jfauci
    jfauci Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic! Congratulations.......and you look great!
  • oDDnySS
    oDDnySS Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • nccarolb
    nccarolb Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    You go!! It's so odd for me to walk past the plus size section, so I relate. I, too, have a pair of skinny jeans and knee high boots--don't they make you feel sexy?!
  • Denise_Valentine
    Denise_Valentine Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    that's awesome!! good for you! I can't wait till I am down another size and have to buy new clothes!! you look amazing btw!!
  • MissySpring
    MissySpring Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I have recently been able to go to the Misses side of Dressbarn instead of the Women's...felt so wonderful!

Your new picture shirt is very flattering!
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • cahtchme
    cahtchme Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Thanks, everyone!! :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!