Aiming for my goals, need help with motivation

Options
Hey guys, I've been using MFP for a while, but recently been struggling with personal motivation and accountable! Looking to add people to help and both be encouraged and encourage!

Replies

• STEPJOHNS
    Options
    I will except you as my friend and we can encourage each other. I just started back and it has been rough but every time I pass my mirror or take off my clothes it makes me want to do this weight loss even more.
  • happysherri
    happysherri Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    Yup it's that time of year. There are more sweets, it's cold I just want to hibernate, I love my pjs and there's so much to be done! Whew! We can do it
  • skinnybythanksgiving
    Options
    I'll help! Exercise helps me a lot, when I feel like eating because I'm bored lonely, etc etc etc, I just go for a long walk outside or on my treadmill. Don't give up now, just think how much better you'll feel if you hit January first 5 pounds lighter instead of 10 pounds heavier!

You can friend me if you want. Hang in there!
  • ultraconvoy
    Options
    Eat healthy and work out:)
  • rugbyphreak
    rugbyphreak Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    I also have zero will power, though I'm getting better finally. Add me if you wish.
  • MileHighFitness
    MileHighFitness Posts: 2,298 Member
    Options
    Give me TWENTY FIVE Pushups MAGGOT!

LOL
  • EjaneK11
    EjaneK11 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    You could add me! I did really well for the first of the year, lost about 24 pounds then sort of stopped. I guess I lost my motivation. I want to get in better shape and lose more weight. I am afraid of gaining that weight back.
  • jweston800
    Options
    Thanks to everyone for the adds and names, I'm just getting round to adding everyone tonight :D
  • kliermann
    Options
    feel free to add me man i do good with eating no sweets no baked goods but meat...yea i eat too much red meat also drink a lot A LOT so weekends have been my shortfall