Halloween Then and Now (Pics)

Options
I wanted to share my progress since last Halloween :-) This year was A LOT more fun..I didn't feel like I was busting out of my costume in all the wrong places and I felt a lot more confident! Thank you to all my friends here on MFP for encouraging me and helping me get this far..I could not have lost the weight I've lost so far without MFP. I'm looking forward to NEXT Halloween at my goal weight already :-)

Halloween 2009...188 lbs
halloweenbefore.jpg

Halloween 2010...161 lbs (27 lbs gone :-)!!!!)
Batgirl.jpg

Replies

• orange_avocado
    Options
    Congrats! Your bat girl costume is amazing!
  • DanOhh
    DanOhh Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    Great job Batgirl!
  • tmogs
    tmogs Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great!!
  • janaoakman
    Options
    Hi I am Jana, just wanted to tell you that you look good! Way to go, it is encouraging to me to see others who are being succesful.
  • cuppycake22
    Options
    Great job!!
  • julest25
    julest25 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • meagalayne
    meagalayne Posts: 3,382 Member
    Options
    Wow you look GREAT and your costume is killer! Good job :bigsmile:
  • purplenut
    Options
    wtg you look great
  • trisha329
    trisha329 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Look at you, Miss Hottie! You look great, Shannon!
  • Andre_Demers
    Options
    You look awesome. :)
  • mrspelzel
    mrspelzel Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! You look amazing :) I'm sure it has been hard; but, look at you now! What an inspiration to see the transformation that can be made. Thanks for sharing
  • SkierElle
    Options
    Fantastic!!! you look so much healthier it's inspiring... thanks for sharing!
  • sadenniston
    sadenniston Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Shannon! You look amazing! Love the costume too! Your hard work is paying off, just think what next year will be like! Congrats on all your hard work! Keep it up!!
  • ttaylortulsa
    ttaylortulsa Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous lady! Congrats!!!
  • Dencrossgirl
    Dencrossgirl Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Aww, you like so cute. I have a halloween idea for you for next year- - - Kate Gosselin, you could so pull it off.
  • Sumatra
    Sumatra Posts: 181
    Options
    Wow! You look fantastic! It looks like you had a really fun Halloween! Great job!!!
  • Kath15
    Kath15 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look fabulous!!! Your hard work has definitely paid off -congrats!!!
  • Levahna
    Levahna Posts: 132
    Options
    You are looking awesome Lady!!!
  • diet45
    diet45 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: Wow! you look amazing! I really love your costume, and you look soooo sexy in it!! Wooot woot!! :bigsmile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!