baffled

Options
the past three to four weeks my weight has held steady between 170 and 173, but i've gone from a 33x30 waist to a 32x30 in my jeans, and from a large to a medium in my shirts. i change up routine on a regular basis, and i get between 1200 to 1400 calories a day.

Replies

• vinny76063
    vinny76063 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Thats a good sign...... My guess is that your leaning up
  • Krista916
    Options
    Is this a question?
  • LishieFruit89
    LishieFruit89 Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    Why are you eating so little as a 46yo DUDE
  • Holly_Roman_Empire
    Holly_Roman_Empire Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    eat mo' foodz.
  • dwh77tx
    dwh77tx Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Why are you eating so little as a 46yo DUDE

I agree- I would have Zero energy on that amount of food!!
  • Ejourneys
    Ejourneys Posts: 1,603 Member
    Options
    That's a good sign...... My guess is that you're leaning up

^^^ This.

Plateaus are natural and a good thing, because they mean the body's adjusting to its new configuration (i.e., less body fat and more lean mass). My longest plateau was 48 days. Also, weight loss slows as you get closer to goal.
  • abide01
    Options
    but shouldn't i still be dropping pounds? i need to drop 6 to 8 more pounds to get out of the fat boy club at work. any suggestions?
  • abide01
    Options
    that's all i need, i only eat one meal a day, i get all my calories in that one meal, then drink water the rest of the time. i work the night shift, i work out and eat before i go to work, then hit the t-mill at work, this works best for me, i do not have alot of time at work to go eat, i use my lunch break at work to get on t-mill. when i get home in the morning i go straight to bed.
  • abide01
    Options
    ok, thanks, so just be patience and continue on with the diet and exercise?