Boob jobs after weight loss?

Options
So far I think I've been pretty lucky, over 10kg down and nothing seems to have disappeared from the chest yet, but I'd like to lose at least another 10, and I'm starting to worry about ending up with no boobs! Has anyone had breast augmentation surgery after weight loss? Or for any other reason? Just curious and want to know my options!

Replies

• AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    I lost ALL my boobage with my weight loss. Nothing you can do about it, if that's where your body decides to take the fat.

I plan on getting a lift when I'm done having kids, but probably not an augmentation. I like the small boob look, it makes me look slenderer.
  • britteliz1
    britteliz1 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I had an augmentation and lift before my 21st birthday, but not for weight loss reasons. I'd be happy to share my experiences with you via PMs if you're interested or you have any questions.
  • weightedfootsteps
    weightedfootsteps Posts: 4,349 Member
    Options
    I'm planning an augmentation when I reach or near my goal weight :) There's a lot there yet..but they have gone down in size and I don't like the deflated look they are trying to take on..LOL I still have a long way to go..hoping for not too much more to disappear...LOL
  • meandmyface
    Options
    Thanks for the responses ladies, stil haven't really decided on what I want to do, but I guess i'll see when I get to my goal!

Thank you Britte! I'll have to send you a PM :)
  • mayaocean
    mayaocean Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Are we allowed to post pics?
  • Keiras_Mom
    Keiras_Mom Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    I would totally do it if I had the money and if I wasn't scared to death of surgery. I've lost a LOT of weight and the girls just don't seem to want to stay where they were originally placed. :blushing:
  • FindingMyPerfection
    Options
    Planning to do a lift.
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    In my opinion, you are too young for any surgery like that.
  • obsidianwings
    obsidianwings Posts: 1,237 Member
    Options
    :/ yes, great boobs should be reserved for old people.
    Anyhow she wasn't asking for peoples opinions, she was asking for peoples experiences.
  • SkimFlatWhite68
    SkimFlatWhite68 Posts: 1,254 Member
    Options
    Fat is fat and it was my aim to lose fat and I did. So yes, my chest is smaller and I'm not all that happy about it, but I've still got something left... Went from about an E cup to a D. A good bra usually does the trick.

I wouldn't have breast augmentation done, but I know people who have - all power to them, it's a personal thing.
  • 25point4
    Options
    Who nose ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • xcmum
    xcmum Posts: 136
    Options
    I've gone from a D to AA. I'm still coming to terms with losing my boobs and just having nipples basically. I may get an increase later on in life. I like the fact i'm in smaller sized tops and boobs don't get in the way when exercising :) (I have had children too by the way)
  • meandmyface
    Options
    :/ yes, great boobs should be reserved for old people.
    Anyhow she wasn't asking for peoples opinions, she was asking for peoples experiences.

Thanks for your input, I guess everyone has their own opinion on that!

To be honest, i'm really not bothered about the size decrease, i'm a DD now, and would be happy with less, but more importantly I don't want to end up with deflated balloons!
  • MityMax96
    MityMax96 Posts: 5,778 Member
    Options

Yes Please. :laugh: :laugh:
  • purplepink1992
    Options
    I'm currently a DD and I always wonder if losing weight will affect it. I've always had big boobs in comparison to my body, so sometimes I'm not sure how much they'd go down! I've been putting off a reduction for this reason, lol.

Sorry that this wasn't really advice. Just am in the same boat!
  • meandmyface
    Options
    Haha that's ok purplepink! Happy to have comradeship lol! DDclub haha
  • xALEXANDROx
    xALEXANDROx Posts: 3,416 Member
    Options

Yes Please. :laugh: :laugh:

Yes
  • Shreddingit84
    Options
    I lost my boobs when i lost 50lbs in 2011
    In late may 2013 i asked for a boob job as my reward!!
    Best things ever! :p
  • ladyj_sa
    Options
    I'm one of those that did not lose a inch from my boobs when I dropped my weight (40 pounds) . I'm wondering what I'm gonna look like if I drop too much weight... Pamela Anderson? ;)
  • Flixie00
    Flixie00 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    I lost a lot from mine (was a J/K and now DD) and was prepared just to live with the 'deflation'. I have found that mine have improved with lots of chest exercises (incline bench press, db press, full body press ups etc) and I am in my mid 40s.