Brazil Butt Lift

Options
I'm new to this, and I'm having trouble entering my workouts into the Exercise section. I do the Brazil Butt Lift, and there's so many different things involved with each workout, it would be hard to track them individually (I.E. leg lifts, lunges, squats, etc.). There's also different dances and moves that the creator has made up himself, so I can't track that way. When I search "Brazil Butt Lift", nothing comes up. Plus, I have no idea how many calories are burned during each workout. Any suggestions on how to get the Butt Lift workouts included in the Exercise search section? Thanks! -Alilly :smile:

Replies

• rockerbabyy
    rockerbabyy Posts: 2,258 Member
    Options
    the best thing to do would be to wear a heart rate monitor while you do it, and then create your own exercise from that :)
    i have seen it and know what it includes, but i dont really know how id log it on here
  • lequireb
    lequireb Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I also do Brazil Butt Lift and I log it in as general low impact aerobics along with the time.
  • AlillyG
    AlillyG Posts: 2
    Options
    Ok, thanks!
  • ofccat
    ofccat Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    the best thing to do would be to wear a heart rate monitor while you do it, and then create your own exercise from that :)
    i have seen it and know what it includes, but i dont really know how id log it on here

This is what I do. If you don't have one I would say low impact aerobics.
  • stephie4111
    stephie4111 Posts: 118
    Options
    Im also doing it and a beachbody coach told me to create my own and put in as bbl cardio..
  • booyainyoface
    booyainyoface Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    i wear a hrm and only do the bum bum and h/t workouts.

as a 145 lb 5'5 person i burn about 250-300 on bum bum and 150 for h/t. i push myself hard and usually repeat the side lunge area, and pause the dvd if i need to get water- which increases my burn to about 325 :)
  • stephie4111
    stephie4111 Posts: 118
    Options
    that sounds about right. it shows me burning 344 when i do sculpt and a little more if i do the tummy tuck and h/t.
  • lizayjay
    lizayjay Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Brazil Butt Lift 'Bum Bum'- 152 calories burned in 35 minutes. In HR zone for 24 minutes.

Brazil Butt Lift 'Cardio Axe'- 185 calories burned in 30 minutes. In HR zone for 26 minutes.

Brazil Butt Lift 'Tummy Tuck'- 27 calories in 20 minutes. Not in HR zone.

Brazil Butt Lift 'Sculpt'- 204 calories in 48 minutes. In HR zone for 36 minutes. I started with 7 pound weights and moved down to 5 for some and up to 12 for others. Just see what works for you.
  • ofccat
    ofccat Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I wear my bodybugg and log it as my own exercise. It is going to vary per person on what you burn so it's hard to use what people type in.
  • erimad08
    Options
    Thats awesome!! Thanks for info! Needed that!
  • olysha2001
    Options
    I am burning 370 cal with Sculpt. 30yo female, 144 lbs, 5.5ft.
  • nail40160
    nail40160 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Any idea how many calories you burn doing the bum bum basic video