Vodka and Diet Coke

Options
Just read the post on beer and had to laugh at all of us women drinking Vodka and Diet or "Skinny B*tch".
Shout it out to you favorite Vodka and low Cal Mixer!!!

I love Tito's and Diet Coke:smokin:

Replies

• simonsmom0628
    Options
    I'm a Vodka Tonic girl. I was super happy to find out they are only 200 calories.... now what to cut out so I can still have my almost night tonic???
  • ginnyroxx
    Options
    i mix crystal lite in a liter sized water bottle then use that as a mixer w/ my vodka :)
    w/ crytal lite i can make it into all different flavors. fruit punch, lemonade, tea, etc.
  • aebarrett
    Options
    Vodka and Fresca! So refreshing. If I'm splurging I'll add a little bit of Pama pomegranate liqueur. Mmm mmm!
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    i'm all about the skinny b!tches...70 calories a drink...hell yeah! water and lime juice, that's all it takes...saves me from having to buy mix too
  • lilRicki
    Options
    Vodka and Fresca! So refreshing. If I'm splurging I'll add a little bit of Pama pomegranate liqueur. Mmm mmm!

holy hell that stuff is expensive! i remember when i worked in a liquor store i sold a bottle to myself for a dollar...it's so damn good though!
  • ZebraHead
    ZebraHead Posts: 15,207 Member
    Options
    Vodka and Sprite Zero FTW!!
  • fullagrace
    Options
    Is a skinny ***** made with diet coke or with water?

Water sounds nasty lol

I am going out tomorrow night and I was just going to get like rum and diet coke, but vodka is about the same. Skinny ***** sounds so awesome and would be more fun to order, but not if it is WATER. bleh
  • ginnyroxx
    Options

holy hell that stuff is expensive! i remember when i worked in a liquor store i sold a bottle to myself for a dollar...it's so damn good though!
    :laugh:
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    Sprite zero and vodka. Oh yeah. Sometimes I get fancy and get a flavored vodka. :laugh:
  • aebarrett
    Options
    Yes, it is! I try to ration it out in small doses as much as possible to make it last longer. So yummy indeed! :) Is there an equally good cheaper option out there yet that you know of?
  • jennmod80
    Options
    -Mojito made with splenda instead of simple syrup.. the bartender will probably give you the evil eye, but it's worth it :).
    -Vodka on the rocks with three lemons or limes sqeezed in and a packet of splenda.. without sweetener is tasty too.. add a splash of club soda if it's too strong.

I work at a bar and this is what us calorie conscious girls are drinking these days! :)
  • ginnyroxx
    Options
    i also SOOPER love three olives flavored vodka. I can drink their cherry or grape flavored vodka w/o a mixer. that stuff should come w/ a warning label. tastes so good before you know it you'll be flashing strangers. or does that just happen to me? :drinker:
  • ZebraHead
    ZebraHead Posts: 15,207 Member
    Options
    i also SOOPER love three olives flavored vodka. I can drink their cherry or grape flavored vodka w/o a mixer. that stuff should come w/ a warning label. tastes so good before you know it you'll be flashing strangers. or does that just happen to me? :drinker:

^ Hmmm so where will you be drinking this weekend?? :blushing: :devil:
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options

Three olives espresso vodka. *cough* and it's not just you..... :blushing:
  • steppann
    Options
    I love captain morgans parrot bay. 3 shots of that with 1 can of vanilla coke zero is yummy.
  • superhippiechik
    superhippiechik Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    Is a skinny ***** made with diet coke or with water?

Water sounds nasty lol

I am going out tomorrow night and I was just going to get like rum and diet coke, but vodka is about the same. Skinny ***** sounds so awesome and would be more fun to order, but not if it is WATER. bleh

I thought it was made with Diet,but I would just say Vodka and Diet. I would hate to put water in perfectly good vodka!
  • gambitsgurl
    gambitsgurl Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    How did I know all of my MFP friends would be in this thread?
  • lilRicki
    Options
    Skinny B!tches are vodka water, but with bar lime juice...get lots of ice...it's actually good...just don't forget the lime!!!
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    Vodka Soda water, lemon :)
  • ginnyroxx
    Options
    I love captain morgans parrot bay. 3 shots of that with 1 can of vanilla coke zero is yummy.

captain morgan w/ diet sprite

yummmmmay!