UFC FIT

Options
Anyone out there have this --if so how do you like it--is it challenging for advanced exercisers--how long are the workouts??? and what equipement do you need--is is cardio and weights??? Thanks for the info---

Replies

• colleena75
    Options
    Hi, I have been doing UFC Fit for approx 4 weeks. I didn't have very high expectations but I wanted to do something different after training for a marathon.But I really like it! I find it quite challenging and I am still doing the "easy" workouts. There is a lot of variety so I am not bored. The cardio based workouts are really challenging.
    The workouts are typically around 40 or 45 min but they are pretty high intensity. There are two shorter ones - abs and flexibility - that you sometimes do in addition.
    You just need weights and a mat. The focus is more on cardio conditioning so you use pretty light weights.
    I have already noticed some results. I am following the diet too.
    I am very happy I bought it.
  • d3ck5
    d3ck5 Posts: 47
    Options
    just thought id bump this up, as this dudes launching it in Australia this week.

any other people doing this?
  • VegasFit
    VegasFit Posts: 1,232 Member
    Options
    double post
  • VegasFit
    VegasFit Posts: 1,232 Member
    Options
    I wish I was someone that had the discipline to work out at home with videos. Looks like an awesome workout but I might be a little biased because one of my girlfriends is in it!