Snapchat...Is this okay? What do you think?

Options
124»

Replies

• headofphat
    headofphat Posts: 1,597 Member
    Options
    I'm guessing they just share food pics. Like sausages, molluscs, rump roast... organic breasts. Nothing to worry about.

Lulz

Organic breasts. hehe
  • Pooks1n1Schmoops
    Pooks1n1Schmoops Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    First off he is lying, if she is on the top of the list she and he are exchanging photos more than anyone else on the list.
    Second if he lies about that, he is lying about more.
    Sorry but its the truth. Best of luck to you.

Agreed
  • mayaocean
    mayaocean Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Ask him if he PIITB.
  • emilyisbonkers
    emilyisbonkers Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I think it sounds dodgy as foock, bless you
  • SpookyElectric
    SpookyElectric Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I use snapchat a lot. Whilst I am no stranger to sending a saucy pic or two, I've never used snapchat for that - I use it for idiotic stuff - completley harmless like gurning infront of a pint or looking horrific with a hangover. Amongst my besties is a male married friend and my sister's boyfriend - might look suspicious but nothing fishy whatsoever, they just happen to use it as much as i do.

So it could be completely innocent and he's told a stupid little lie so that it doesn't get blown all out of proportion as you might naturally be suspicious. Either way, I would bring it up in conversation - not accusatory, but bring it up and see how he reacts.

But that's just my tuppence worth!
  • TX_Rhon
    TX_Rhon Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    always go with your gut!

^^This!
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    it could be completely possible that they're just exchanging platonic snap chats.... IF he hadn't lied right to your face when he said he only gets them from guy friends.
    sometimes guys think the things they're saying to girls come off as friendly, but the girl thinks its meant in a deeper way, and vice versa.
    I wouldnt take chances. tell him you can see who his top friend is and it makes you uncomfortable and ask him to be completely honest with you.
    my boyfriend once had this girl "friend" he used to work with that popped back into his life one day unannounced when we were at the 5-year mark.. she had a boyfriend, suggested we all double date, etc.. they texted occasionally and was his bank teller on occasion. then the texts got more frequent and personal and before long he was ready to leave me for her, and she wanted to leave her bf for him. We worked through it, fortunately. it was hard but worth it in the end. I hope things truly are platonic with your guy and that girl, but if not, i hope its fixable. best of luck!

When you say you "worked through it" what you're really saying is you forced him to stay with you even though his heart was somewhere else?

Where do you people come up with this crap? Maybe they talked and he figured out that 5yrs with someone you love isn't worth throwing away for a chic that wasn't worth pursuing in the first place? Believe me, if his heart was truly elsewhere, she wouldn't in any way be convincing him to stay. People these days are just too selfish for that.

thank you for understanding! :)

No thanks necessary. People today don't understand the word 'relationship' it seems. Everyone wants a roommate they can have sex with...not a committed partner who they can rely on to be there, and fight for the relationship when things get rough.

Honestly...it sucks.
  • fit_guyy
    Options
    Hes banging her.
  • haroon_awan
    haroon_awan Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    So you're saying that a man who has a girlfriend can't make stupid and funny pictures (eg my profile picture) and send them to a close female friend who has a boyfriend?! What planet are you living on? He might as well not have any female friends at all while he's at it.

I'm afraid that you have serious trust issues and you need to sort these out. Give your boyfriend the benefit of the doubt here unless you have concrete proof that he is sending her inappropriate pictures. If you've told him you're "uncomfortable" with it then you should tell him to stop doing it, not some vague comment about how uncomfortable you are. Tell him like it is and be assertive. I understand it's hard for some people, and honestly I sometimes find it difficult because it's easy to get jealous, it's easy to believe that people are going to leave if, especially if it's happened before.
  • charliex2202
    charliex2202 Posts: 4,281 Member
    Options
    I think If you are asking the question then deep down you already know the answer.... something fishy is definately going on if she is his main person on the list... sorry
  • coretemp
    coretemp Posts: 1,796 Member
    Options
    I know some people who would use snapchat to send anything and everything to a member of the opposite sex and it wouldn't be a problem for their S/O in the least based on the relationship that they have. Then there are some who would use it as a sheep in wolf's clothing - only you can determine if what he's doing it is out of character
  • ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options

This was never really true. They are hidden on your phone...UNTIL they are open, at which point they are completely deleted.

Unless there was a fairly recent change, this is not true on Android phones. The files are marked as nomedia and expired, but are actually still present.