Vodka and Diet Coke

Options

Replies

• vaughny
    vaughny Posts: 145
    Options
    omg why did you guys have to tell me about this three olives vodka! I went on their website and they look ssoooooo GOOD! I found like 15 places around my house i can buy it.
    Thanks guys!
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    omg why did you guys have to tell me about this three olives vodka! I went on their website and they look ssoooooo GOOD! I found like 15 places around my house i can buy it.
    Thanks guys!
    You're welcome. :flowerforyou:
  • superhippiechik
    superhippiechik Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    i also SOOPER love three olives flavored vodka. I can drink their cherry or grape flavored vodka w/o a mixer. that stuff should come w/ a warning label. tastes so good before you know it you'll be flashing strangers. or does that just happen to me? :drinker:

Three olives espresso vodka. *cough* and it's not just you..... :blushing:

Are you effing kidding me?! Espresso Vodka?! **Dashing out the door to nearest Liquor Store**
  • ginnyroxx
    Options
    Thanks guys!

it's my fave :heart:

i had a shot of their cherry w/ a red bull
    oh my
    is it 5 oclock yet?
  • Kityngirl
    Options
    i also SOOPER love three olives flavored vodka. I can drink their cherry or grape flavored vodka w/o a mixer. that stuff should come w/ a warning label. tastes so good before you know it you'll be flashing strangers. or does that just happen to me? :drinker:

Three olives espresso vodka. *cough* and it's not just you..... :blushing:

Are you effing kidding me?! Espresso Vodka?! **Dashing out the door to nearest Liquor Store**
    I KNOW! It's sooooo good. Over ice. Mmmm. Dangerous. Very dangerous. goodsigh.gif
  • deshaine
    deshaine Posts: 195
    Options
    I'm a vanilla rum and diet coke fan!! :drinker:

YEA ME for comming in at the last minute... :smokin:
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    I love vodka and Diet Sunkist Lemonade. I also love the Bacardi torched cherry in either the diet sunkist or diet coke both are super tasty.
  • Kityngirl
    Options
    Vanilla vodka and diet sunkist. Orange creamsicle. Mmmmm.

(I swear I'm not a lush....really)
  • joann
    joann Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    vanilla vodka and diet dr. pepper.
  • iguanaliz
    iguanaliz Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    vanilla vodka and diet dr. pepper.

This! Or vodka and diet cream soda. Yummy!
  • laurenbausch
    Options
    That's a fave of mine. . .gin and Fresca is yummy too!!! Crystal light works as well!!! Reminds me of high school with Mr. Boston and Kool-Aid. Hooray for nostalgia!

Liquor makes AL (angry Lauren) come out to play!!!:mad:
  • juliebrc1
    Options
    my grocery store has diet tonic! Yummy!!!! With a twist of lime! Makes me super happy! :drinker:
  • lorellew98
    lorellew98 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Yay!! I am glad to see I am not the only vodka lover trying to lose!! I do the Crystal Light and Diet Coke mix all the time!! I should probably cut it out, but I feel like I do work hard enough during the week to enjoy a drink or two on the weekend.
  • CombatVet_Armywife
    CombatVet_Armywife Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Bump for future reference :wink: :drinker:
  • nickiejohnson
    Options
    I don't drink anymore but when I did I drank flavored vodka or bacardi, like Dragonberry, which is like strawberry, or watermelon and water! Only flavored clear liquors are good with water and its the healthiest route to go!! :)
  • NYIceQueen
    NYIceQueen Posts: 1,423
    Options
    I love Bacardi Limon and Sprite, but have yet to try Sprite Zero. For those of you mixing with it, how is it taste-wise?
  • mlervold
    Options
    Never even heard of a skinny b***h but am half Russian so always have Vodka in the house! So glad I found this thread before I went an entire week without a drink! :wink:
  • mlervold
    Options
    Check out this article.... http://www.webmd.com/diet/features/low-calorie-cocktails
    All about calorie counting and getting your drink on.
    :drinker:
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    Vanilla vodka and diet sunkist. Orange creamsicle. Mmmmm.

(I swear I'm not a lush....really)
    I am ... thats why I have a thread called "like minded lushes" !
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    Three Olives Cherry vodka and diet coke (tastes like cherry coke).

Absolut Vanilla and diet Dr. Pepper

Absolut Vanilla and diet ginger ale (tastes like creme soda)

Three Olives Cherry and club soda (tastes like watered down Hawaiian Punch)

Margarita with 2 shots of Patron, diet tonic and juice of a lime

All low calorie and sugar free