Could use some more friends and support

Options
Hi all, I started a serious weight loss journey (after a lot of half-hearted stops and starts) 3 months ago. I lost 10 lbs--I'm looking to lose at least 20 by May --and then I went through a really difficult time where I thought I wanted to leave my husband. We have had problems for a long time. A couple weeks ago I actually left for a couple days to clear my head. I came back, but over a couple weeks I gained back some weight and stopped recording my diet here.

I started recording my diet again today and I really need some friends who will just post "good job" or some other short response to my posts. I'm not asking for much :) Friend me and I'll friend you back. Thank you so much.

Replies

• chocbeast
    chocbeast Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    sending you a friends request :smile:
  • danalogan
    Options
    I'm new and would love to be your friend! Any support is great! Sending you a request :)
  • mommyjos
    mommyjos Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I've been there and understand!
  • Annista
    Annista Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hi, been there myself. Sending you a friend request :smile:
  • Melanie1967
    Melanie1967 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    This mission is hard enough, without the stress of what you are going through with your husband. You can never have to many friends to help you, when you need it, where ever you go in life. I still, 81lbs less now, have my struggles and turn to my MFP family for support. I just did yesterday. You would think I would have it figured out by now. LOL! Friend request on it's way!!
  • bucky17h
    bucky17h Posts: 120
    Options
    Sent request :happy:
  • LindaSueBakk
    LindaSueBakk Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Sending a request! I've been at it for about 30 days with pretty good results - definitely know I can't do it alone!
  • MontanaB
    MontanaB Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    request is coming your way!
  • Neuroticwench
    Neuroticwench Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent! :smile:
  • kstanley86
    Options
    You have my support! You can do it, just show him whose boss!:wink:
  • fitnesspirateninja
    fitnesspirateninja Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    Request sent!
  • daylilies
    Options
    Thank you so much for the responses and everyone else who sent me friend requests. I wasn't expecting that kind of response at all!