Does Anyone Have any Zumba Weight Loss Success Stories?

Options
jwetter
jwetter Posts: 27 Member
Was wondering if anyone had any Zumba Weight Loss Success Stories with Pictures? I have been doing Zumba regularly for the last 2 weeks and just needed a little motivation and inspiration.

Replies

• AusAshMommy
    AusAshMommy Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    I don't have Pics - I am tad camera shy - but I've been Zumba for about two weeks at home as well and last week I lost 3lbs (not much I know) between Sat AM and Wed AM, tomorrow is my weigh-in day again, hoping for the same thing again!
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    No photos as it's not my story (hate the very idea of Zumba due to the cringe-inducing MUSIC) but I know a woman who is a Zumba instructor. She started out thin/fit but then gained about 70 lb with pregnancies and did Zumba to lose her baby weight. Now she is back to normal for her which is thin/fit. I have yet to meet anyone who was obese and lost the weight with Zumba but I'd like to see that (definitely believe there are success stories related to this).
  • tanya0324
    tanya0324 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    My zumba instructor started at 426 pounds and lost her 1st 100 pounds doing Zumba. She eventually had to move on more than cardio but is now down 220 pounds. She is still on her journey and has started a free fitness group within the community. She has also been a featured story on the official Zumba website.
  • jesskreg
    jesskreg Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry, but I don't have any pictures besides the ones on my profile. The majority of cardio exercise that I've done has been Zumba. So far I've lost 50 lbs (15 to go!) and I love Zumba! For the first year or so of my journey, Zumba was my only form of exercise . So, in short, Zumba is awesome!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!