Hey Hey! Add me I need workout friends!

Options
Hey. I am pretty new to this myfitnesspal thing and so far I am enjoying it. I'm always looking for good motivational friendships and so add me if you wanna.

Thanks,

Justin

Replies

• binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Welcome. Got all sorts of friends here...all very cool and supportive. Some are shady, but that adds spice.
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    Welcome. Got all sorts of friends here...all very cool and supportive. Some are shady, but that adds spice.

Binary's the shady one on here lol just kidding, welcome to the rest of your life justmuscle...we have an awesome group on here
  • beylover
    Options
    Hay Justin. Welcome to the forum. It's fun and great motivation on here
  • Spice25
    Options
    Welcome, to MFP! :happy:
  • UpToAnyCool
    UpToAnyCool Posts: 1,673
    Options
    good screen name.
    i suspect i might be justfat or justwater. i would prefer justbeer but that's not what we're all here for, right?

feel free to add me if you like!
  • crjugrl
    crjugrl Posts: 172
    Options

lmao. So true though.
  • ginnyroxx
    Options
    good screen name.
    i suspect i might be justfat or justwater. i would prefer justbeer but that's not what we're all here for, right?

feel free to add me if you like!

ooooh! mebbe i'll change my screen name to justyummy

yessssss!
  • ginnyroxx
    Options

I'm spicy and my *kitten* can provide shade :tongue:
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options

I'm spicy and my *kitten* can provide shade :tongue:

hahahha That's awesome...and now my co-worker wonders if i'm actually working because i literally laughed out loud:laugh:
  • justmuscle
    Options
    Ha let me know how that justyummy thing works out for you ha :) seems fitting!
  • ginnyroxx
    Options
    Ha let me know how that justyummy thing works out for you ha :) seems fitting!

is that a double dog dare?
    i need to lose the virgie rox so that it stops showing up in google searches :wink: