Jillian Michael's Body Revolution

Options
Anyone have any opinions or results to share about this program? My current plan is to begin both T25 and Ripped in 30 on 12/30 after I get back from visiting family from the holidays, but I was thinking about doing either Body Revolution or Insanity after the ten weeks with T25.

I'm doing the shred right now and I really like Jillian's style a lot, but was curious about anyone else's thoughts about this particular program.

Replies

• hollyelise68
    hollyelise68 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I am on my 11th weel of body revolution. I've lost about 18 lbs. and atleast an inch everywhere, but 4" off the area under my waist. During that time went to Italy for two weeks and had thanksgicing so some of that affected my loss. It has been tough and a real challenge, but I've been doing it all and modify some of the harder moves. My strength and endurance have improved so much. Great program. O am planning to do p90x next and watched the plyo ans it was all stuff I've done in body revolution.
  • rjdunn87
    rjdunn87 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Wow that's awesome! Congrats! And thank you for replying. Do you think it's similar in difficulty to the 30 day shred or Ripped in 30 kind of programs or is it like way more intense?
  • clarebailey355
    clarebailey355 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I finished it a couple of weeks ago. I only lost about half a stone (although I'm a healthy weight anyway so wasn't really doing it for that), but I dropped a dress size and I'm stronger and fitter than I was when I started. As tough as I was, I think it's far to say I actually enjoyed it and I'm going to do another round in the New Year!

I've done 30DS and RI30 (in fact, I've done most of hers!) - obviously it ends up being harder as it's 12 weeks and it does get progressively harder however I quite liked that you had 3 different workouts each week instead of doing the same one 5/6 days a weeks like you do with her other programmes.