Why exercising is a huge waste of time

Options

Replies

• TXSweety09
    Options
    That is hilarious!!!! Thanks for the laughs!!!! I'm afraid I could so see myself in one of those treadmill situations... now I am skeeeered! LMAO
  • hoyalawya2003
    hoyalawya2003 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    :laugh: I am already paranoid about falling off the treadmill, now I am going to be super freaked out at the gym tonight. But at least I know how to use a rowing machine. :wink:
  • athenalove46
    athenalove46 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Love it! This is funny!!!
  • Paula038
    Paula038 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Made my morning. Thanks!
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    That was awesome.
  • p4ulmiller
    p4ulmiller Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    very VERY funny
  • _Josee_
    _Josee_ Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    The dude with his aquarium.

I can't stop laughing!
  • chilicoco
    chilicoco Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Thanks! Needed a laugh this afternoon.
  • wsuduce
    wsuduce Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    To read later. (darn web filter)
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Personally think that is not a waste of time, physical exercise is conducive to human bone, muscle growth, improve heart and lung function, improve blood circulation system, respiratory system, digestive system's functional status, is conducive to human growth and development, improved disease resistance, and enhance the organism adaptability.

Let me guess...you didn't actually look at the link before you posted.
  • BrianSharpe
    BrianSharpe Posts: 9,248 Member
    Options
    #8......is my rowing technique not quite perfect? :laugh:
  • MsJulielicious
    MsJulielicious Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :love:
  • samanthahix12
    Options
    Personally think that is not a waste of time, physical exercise is conducive to human bone, muscle growth, improve heart and lung function, improve blood circulation system, respiratory system, digestive system's functional status, is conducive to human growth and development, improved disease resistance, and enhance the organism adaptability.

You're doing it wrong.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    The shoes flying off! Ahahahaha
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options

You're doing it wrong.
    :laugh: :laugh:
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options

Yes...but what about the fish?
  • PennyM140
    PennyM140 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    That was hilarious! Leaving work with a huge grin on my face! Hope none of that ever happens to me.
  • staceypunk
    staceypunk Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    Nice end to my work day, thanks!
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options
    :laugh: I am already paranoid about falling off the treadmill, now I am going to be super freaked out at the gym tonight.

Know the feeling. If God had wanted us to run fast without going anywhere he would have given us feet that secreted slime.
  • redheaddee
    redheaddee Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    OMG LMFAO