Feeling down!

Had the worst possible day ever today. Close family members have been awful to me about my weight and I got myself so upset. Taking a positive from it and going to shed these lbs! After a day of sobbing I'm just left feeling down. I have my wedding in 7months so need to lose weight for it. I have no friends on this app and could really do with the encouragement please. Thank you in advance xxxx Natasha86l

Replies

• Hi Natasha, I would love to help you lose weight and be ready for your wedding! Your mental and spiritual dialog can be a huge factor in staying motivated, if the people around you are being unsupportive and mean, this alone can trump your progress. So along with diet, healthsidekick deals with your emotions and spirit to aid you in a successful outcome! If I see your name pop up on new profiles, I'll personally pull your name and start the journey with you! www.healthsidekick.com FYI, this is a free site and you will NEVER be asked for a payment of any type! Hope to chat soon!
  • What was said to you? Was it mean-spirited or concern?
  • Fitness_110
    Fitness_110 Posts: 24 Member
    Hi Natasha! Don't worry , I think many of us have been ridiculed because of our weight, at some point or another. The important thing to remember is that you have to change for YOU first! Think of how reaching your goals will make YOUR life better. I know you can do it! Once you get into good habits, you will be able to keep it up. Feel free to add me if you're looking for support. Best of luck, and I know you can do this! :)
  • jamesbaird35325
    jamesbaird35325 Posts: 23 Member
    Don't get upset, take that feeling and put it into a workout. You'll feel much better afterwards. Remember change comes from within not from hurtful words, if you want it bad enough you'll do it. Like Fitness_110 said set goals, get into good habits before you know it then it becomes daily routine, you'll start feeling good and looking good. Anything worth while is worth working for. You can do this!
  • I get married in 9 months, we can do it together, I have two stone to loose, prefect friends