Anyone else looking to lose 15-20 lbs?

Options
Hi Fitness Pals!

Looking to add friends that are trying to drop 15-20 lbs.
I, like many others am not trying to take a huge weight loss journey, but make small effective changes to take control, get back on track, and make lifestyle changes to sustain a comfortable weight and most of all- be truly healthy.

I'd love to recipricate motivation and inspiration, as well as share tips and ideas to make exercising and dieting a positive thing!
I'm excited to lose these extra pounds, and looking for others who are ready for change too!

Replies

• threehorses9
    threehorses9 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Im trying also but its real hard for a couple of days after I started i weighed the same... very frustrating and still hungry...
  • MIGHTYMOUSE187
    MIGHTYMOUSE187 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    trying to do the same please feel free to send a friend request!!
  • RinnyLush
    RinnyLush Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I'm down! That's about what I have left to lose, and I am taking the time to do it gradually while I focus more on fitness goals. It's not a race after all. (Though the half marathon I intend to run in August will be, hehehe...)
  • 1234suroor
    Options
    :-( sigh me too... it doesnt want to come off!
  • stephernorris
    stephernorris Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I need all the motivation I can get! These last few pounds are hard!
  • thatch1234
    thatch1234 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I'm going for about 25 lbs, feel free to add me!
  • designerdiscounts
    designerdiscounts Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Yes, those seem like the hardest to lose. I want to lose 20 but mostly, I just want to look good and if the scale continues to be stubborn but my body changes, I'll accept that. I'm sending you a friend request, anyone else is welcome to send me one too. I need all the motivation I can get.
  • Alex_1017
    Options
    I started in november and am already down 14 pounds! still got a way to go though.
  • ReneeLynnC
    Options
    I want to lose 20 lbs, but I'm always craving for food. I can't stop eating! UGH!
  • katedana
    Options
    I'm 44 years old and would like to lose the 20~ pounds I have gained since 2009. I wish I had more motivation for exercise. I used to love walking, running and light weight training, but I struggle to get out and move at all these days. Any advice? Or add me if you like and think we can motivate each other :) Thanks everyone! MyFitnessPal is great.
  • KRB28
    KRB28 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I'm about 15-20 pounds away from my goal weight :)
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    I'm 12-15 from goal and it's been extremely slow.. If you want to add me!
  • micervera
    micervera Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Yup thta's my weight loss goals.

I started MFP again recently and lost 6 lbs since I started but I hit the plateau again :grumble:

Everytime I get here I can't move up or down and I am following the diary to the tee. If I eat more than what I am suppose then I workout to burn it off. I don't know what else to do to get over this plateau. But I am not giving up.
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    that was my goal, and it was SLOW! i did hit it, it took me a year to lose 20 lbs. this past year i was just trying to focus on getting my body fat down. didn't hit that goal yet, it's so much harder then losing the 20 lbs and that was super hard! UGH.
  • nazish17
    nazish17 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I am goal of 14 pounds - feel free to add me.

the weight is well damn stubborn doesn't want to shift!
  • tryingtoshed
    tryingtoshed Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    looking to lose 18 pounds over here! feel free to add me :)
    I'll be running or biking 30 minutes a day and supplementing with some strength training. If we are doing a similar workout, we can encourage each other!
  • PHr34k0wt
    PHr34k0wt Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm slowly moving out of that category, but I'm 135lbs aiming for 130lbs (but I may possibly push it to 125lbs)
    Losing small amounts can be so difficult :(
  • QuincyChick
    QuincyChick Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Count me in.

I'm 5'4, around 148-150.

My short term goal is 140, long term? 130.

Feel free to add me.

I run, lift heavy, do yoga, and don't starve myself.
  • zombiesalad
    zombiesalad Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I'm at 5'2, 124lb with 15ish left to lose. Anyone is welcome to add me. :)