New friends for motivation

Options
Hey all. I've recently come back to MFP and would love to build up my friends list with some like-minded people who actually want to help one another out with motivation, tips, or whatever. Shoot me a friend request if you'd like!

I started using MFP about two years ago, and have lost 55lbs and am now working on that last little bit to be at my goal body fat %. Eating is my weakest link. I know what to eat, but having kids, it is hard to say no to pizza night or brownies when the girls make them!

Replies

• jamesbaird35325
    jamesbaird35325 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Wow great job on the 55 lbs! Even without kids it's hard to say no to a pizza night. I'm on board. No pizza for me. Also looking for friends, motivation, nutrition info, work out suggestions, and recipes. Sending friend request.
  • Beeniebops
    Options
    Wow 55lb off as if you need motivation. I could do with some of yours though
  • KendleX
    KendleX Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Awesome job on the 55lbs loss! Sending a FR
  • jessicafk11
    jessicafk11 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Love giving and getting motivation. 55 lbs is awesome - great work! Feel free to add me.
  • evviamarshall
    evviamarshall Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Always glad to help motivate others, feel free to add me :-)
  • mama2redhead
    mama2redhead Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Sending a request!
  • sweetrunning
    sweetrunning Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too, I've got about 20 lbs to lose and already lost 50 lbs when I was 18 years old and I'm 34 now. I've just gained back few pounds and need to lose them!
  • forevermaryb
    forevermaryb Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I am nearing maintenance as well and would love to have some more friends here to help me/for me to help. Friend request sent.
  • boymom75
    Options
    wow!! 55 pounds is amazing! you should be extremely proud of yourself. I could always use motivation as well. Trying here to get these last 20-25 pounds off, I lost 70 3 years ago and have been struggling as I love to bake!! feel free to add me :)
  • 58Rock
    58Rock Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Military guy myself. 20years. Trying to stay in shape and lose some body fat as well. Also have a son (8 years old) who helps keep me young. Add me if you need another fellow Texan to help out.
  • smfeuro
    Options
    Hi all. I'm new here too, or new again. I made this once but never used it. Where do you all get your motivation from?? I have it in spurts. I get the urge to workout like once every month or so but then I never do it again after that. Any suggestions?