What's on your sweaty playlist! New music needed.

Options
2»

Replies

• fullagrace
    Options
    Air Force Ones by Nelly
  • LaSirena29
    Options
    Some old stuff, some new stuff, anything that makes me want to move...

On A Cloud - PPP
    Shake It - Michael Franti & Spearhead (I have to move when this comes on, have to!)
    Go! - Tones On Tails
    Tightrope - Janelle Monae
    4 Minutes - Glee Cast (actually like this version better than the Madonna one)
    Bad Reputation - Joan Jet & th Blackhearts
    Just Dance - Lady Gaga
    Twiggy Twiggy - Pizzicato Five
    Next Best Thing - Nikki & Rich
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    When I am running and need something to keep moving I am loving Bulletproof by La Roux, P!nk's Trouble and Like a Pill, and there's Patron Tequila song by the Paradise Girls that's really inappropriate but I dig it.
  • Darkling
    Options
    For those with Android phones, a lot of music, and not a lot of time to build playlists pick up MixZing. You can get a free version. I bought mine. What it does is, you pick a song and it generates a playlist of similar styles songs for you based on your available music. I have something like 3k songs on my phone.

Pandora is another good option except is streams music from online based on what music channel you pick.

I've been doing Demon Hunter or Fear Factory as my basis for my playlist lately.
  • SparkleKittie
    Options
    When I am running and need something to keep moving I am loving Bulletproof by La Roux, P!nk's Trouble and Like a Pill, and there's Patron Tequila song by the Paradise Girls that's really inappropriate but I dig it.

You should check out the collaboration La Roux did with Major Lazer. There's a good remix of "Bulletproof" on that album. :D
  • redhotsmacker
    redhotsmacker Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Just to name a few...

Dirty Picture by Taio Cruz ft. Ke$ha
    Can't be tamed by Miley Cyrus
    Hot-N-Fun by N.E.R.D. ft. Nelly Furtado
  • lainey137
    Options
    I collect Concert DVD's. Have about 180 concerts now. I have an elliptical behind the couch (facing the big screen) in my "Man Cave.'

I usually plug in a concert when I get ready to jump on the Eliptical. Some favorites are AC/DC, Gary Moore, ZZ Top, Tommy Castro, Omar and the Howlers. Get a good sweat with them, but I can usually pop in anything and get lost in the concert and forget about the exercise I am doing.

With that lot, you have to have a bit of bat out of hell....
  • maroon58
    maroon58 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    taylor swift's new cd speak now:)

i know i am not a teenager anymore but i really like her stuff and some of the songs had me singing out loud and pumping my arms, lol! made my 3 mile run/walk fly by.
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,724 Member
    Options
    bump
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    WOW deshaine Thanks!
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    :laugh: Very nice, thank you deshaine :wink: :drinker: & the rest of you as well:flowerforyou:
  • JMun
    JMun Posts: 409
    Options
    thanks for all the tracks people :)
  • carolww
    carolww Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Break your Heart - Taio Cruz feat Ludacris
  • CreativeRedhead
    Options
    Unfinished Business by White Lies

One Beats Three by Bear Lake

To lose my life by White Lies

Impossible by Anberlin
  • txshanen0671
    Options
    All babes are wolves by :Spinnerette ANYTHING SPINNERETTE GETS YOU MOTIVATED!!!! PANTERA TOO!!