yes, its me again!!

Options
I was on this site over a year ago and lost 30lbs but as soon as I lost my job I fell into a deep slump and gained it all back. "/

I loved this site back then and the wonderful people on here helped me get through a lot so I am back again and hoping ya'll can once again help me through this!!

I have 110lbs to lose until I reach my goal, wish me luck!?

LETS BE FRIENDS. :o)

Replies

• kkconsidine
    Options
    Great job deciding to get back on the wagon haha. I understand, it is really hard, especially after regaining weight. I actually lost 40 pounds a few years ago and got down to 165, my lowest ever and current goal (I'm tall). I gained it all back and more so now I have around 77 pounds to lose. I think the fact that I succeeded and then gained it back was what made me wait so long to try again. I was so disappointed in myself that I had to start over. But now I'm just like whatever, I know I'll feel better about myself if I lose some weight, and I also know that the alternative is to keep gaining. Anyways, rambles haha, good luck!!
  • mojpal
    mojpal Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hi DietingMommy2 and Kkconsidine, good job last time. I believe you'll make it this time too. I've done it twice before, but I always gain back. So I decided to give it another go, but with a bit of support this time. I hope you add me as your friend, so we can encourage each other. Good luck on your journey!
  • Linz_0710
    Linz_0710 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You got this girl!!! You can do it!! You push me & I'll push you!! ;)

10689274.png
  • LeeAnn2healthy
    LeeAnn2healthy Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Funny how that losing a job makes you gain weight hey....that is why I left MFP 2 yrs ago too and now I am also back....good luck and feel free to add me....we got this girl and we won't give up!!!