Bad *kitten* Wanted

Options
I want some bad *kitten* MFP friends of all ages. Please apply if you meet the following requirements (or if you are in school working on it...lol).

Do you work out hard and often and love it?
Do you NOT make excuses?
Do you NOT nag and complain about the ridiculous amount of fun we are all having with getting back in/staying in shape?
Do you NOT log the calories you burn while: shopping, cooking, talking, reading, breathing?
Do you NOT expect this to happen overnight?

Please add me as a friend and let's kick *kitten*! Nobody turned away for lack of experience!

It helps if you agree with the following: “The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bull**** story you keep telling yourself as to why you can't achieve it.” Joran Belfort

Replies

• Cortelli
    Cortelli Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    I like to think of myself as a badass, and I really like soccer though I have fallen out of playing it in the last few years after multiple ridiculous old age / out of shape injuries. I work out pretty hard, but I don't particularly love it -- I guess I enjoy it but it does sometimes feel a chore. Good enough?
  • TexasOFT76
    TexasOFT76 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    New here but hello and that is so true. It reminds me a lot of "When all is said and done, more is always said than done". Time to just make it happen!
  • TheMMan
    TheMMan Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I fit the bill although the other football's my game. I've lost 23 and want to drop another 5 more. I'm the lightest I've been since I was 12! I've used TRX suspension training to lose a lot of my weight
  • TpocketT60
    TpocketT60 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Aww hell yes!
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    im a bad *kitten* with a broken heart. i dont clean therfore i burn no calories cleaning. i dont breathe....wait i do breathe. but i stay burnin them calies on the daily.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    I want some bad *kitten* MFP friends of all ages. Please apply if you meet the following requirements (or if you are in school working on it...lol).

Do you NOT make excuses?
    Do you NOT nag and complain about the ridiculous amount of fun we are all having with getting back in/staying in shape?
    Do you NOT log the calories you burn while: shopping, cooking, talking, reading, breathing?

Please add me as a friend and let's kick *kitten*! Nobody turned away for lack of experience!

It helps if you agree with the following: “The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bull**** story you keep telling yourself as to why you can't achieve it.” Joran Belfort

Awww, almost! I logged my black friday shopping b/c it was super fast I carried lots of bags and heavy items and hadn't worked out otherwise the whole week. Plus I had all the previous days turkey and stuffing to overcome. Oh well. *shrugs*
  • Sovictorrious
    Sovictorrious Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    How do I know you are badass enough for me?

1. Do you lift?
    2. Do you like bacon?
    3. Do you like your muffin buttered?
    4. Will I like your carpet?
    5. Do you drink wine and or whiskey?
    6. Rate yourself and tell me if I would bang you.
    7. What is your opinion when it comes to cats?
  • jamesbaird35325
    jamesbaird35325 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Badass=nothing you can't do if you set your mind to it and the words no or can't are not in this vocabulary! As the famous shoe maker once said "Just Do It!"
  • PriceK01
    PriceK01 Posts: 834 Member
    Options

1. Do you lift?
    2. Do you like bacon?

Love it!
  • redheaddee
    redheaddee Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options

1. Do you lift?
    2. Do you like bacon?

I love you so hard. :flowerforyou:
  • Gwen_B
    Gwen_B Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Right! I delete people who " log the calories you burn while: shopping, cooking, talking, reading, breathing? and cleaning"
  • born2drum
    born2drum Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    They don't call me BORN2KICKASS for nothing lol.

Add me
  • Pickledpiper
    Pickledpiper Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I keep seeing this Thread and reading "Big *kitten* Wanted" hahhahah
  • LVCeltGirl
    Options

Do you NOT make excuses?

Sending friend request but still working on a few of those. Truly agree with the quote and do not log calories I burn for anything other than hard exercise (unless it's an all day excursion to a theme park), nor do I expect it to happen overnight!!!! I don't mention the ridiculous amount of fun we're having because I don't want to make others jealous that they haven't joined in yet! I go into Beast Mode when I workout, making it hard for others to keep up with me. Still working on getting to it often and not letting life get in the way!
  • InfamousFox
    InfamousFox Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I keep seeing this Thread and reading "Big *kitten* Wanted" hahhahah

Whoop! Me too! I was all 'Hell yeahhhh! I'm in!'

How about Big *kitten* with a tendency towards the occasional Bad Assery, but a full time supply of AssHattery?
  • beckyzalldat
    beckyzalldat Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    <<<bad *kitten* :)
  • tjthegreatone
    Options

Do you NOT make excuses?

I'll send you an FR. I work out hard and love it, and only log hard exercise. Unfortunately still working on the 'not making excuses' bit as I love food too much for my own good ;-) Like your profile pic...lifting all the way. Was late to the party but have joined in full swing!
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Neil-deGrasse-Tyson-we-got-a-bad-*kitten*-over-here-meme.png
  • Willbenchforcupcakes
    Willbenchforcupcakes Posts: 4,955 Member
    Options
    My friends keep calling me a bad *kitten*, although I am an injured one right now. Can't wait to get back to the weights
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    < is too much of a bad *kitten* to have you on my FL….

also, too many rules ….