Why are selfies mostly taken in the crapper?

Options
13»

Replies

• 2Heavy2Long
    2Heavy2Long Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I much prefer taking my selfies in the car...natural lighting and gives me something to do while stuck in traffic

Tough to get your bum in the car selfie though
  • 2bePhantasticallyfit
    Options
    I much prefer taking my selfies in the car...natural lighting and gives me something to do while stuck in traffic

Tough to get your bum in the car selfie though

Those are ment for the bathroom....I'm more then just my butt!
  • visabsoluta
    Options
    I dont take selfies, is it weird
  • ThePlight
    ThePlight Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    I do mine in my gym *shrug*
    Good place :)
  • Sick_Kvnt
    Options
    Sometimes when you get out of the shower you're just inspired by your physique. The lighting, the shine on your body, the ambience of the steam.. You feel compelled to capture the moment.
  • SuperCrsa
    SuperCrsa Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    The mirror..
  • ThePlight
    ThePlight Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    Why are the majority of selfies taken in the crapper? Help me understand this.

Cause you feel lighter after a big DUMP!
    The way you put that.. I just scrunched up my face at it LOL.
    Good job hahaha.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    What often surprises me is not the location, but rather the condition of it. Frequently, the room is totally trashed out and the person is standing amongst filth and debris - dirty underwear and dishes, clothing strewn about, bits of food, splatters of God knows what on the mirror, etc. It amazes me that people take pics of themselves in a messy space and post them for the world to see. :huh: :noway: :laugh:

edit: typo.
  • mfu3919
    Options
    bathrooms have the best lighting
  • Eleonora91
    Eleonora91 Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    This hasn't been scientifically proved but I'm collecting evidences that the lighting in front of everyone's bathroom mirror improves their image once pictured of a relevant amount. Just think about it. Do you feel that pretty while looking at any other mirror? Have you seen someone not so good looking looking finally good in front of their bathroom mirror? That's sorcery.
  • Beastmaster50
    Beastmaster50 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    That's the only place I can go shirtless and not get mistaken for an escaped zoo animal
  • djc315
    djc315 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    I find the best selfies are done in the car.

Did you take that one while you were driving?

Yes.
  • 1dce
    1dce Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Not sure I take them everywhere ... I just randomly think you know you look good right now better capture the moment so no one misses out on the awesomeness... I'm nice like that :happy:
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    has any mentioned stool yet?
  • Nicolee_2014
    Nicolee_2014 Posts: 1,572 Member
    Options
    Happy to report that I purchased a long mirror that will go on the back of the bedroom door. No selfies in the crapper for me (not that I have a big mirror in my crapper)