Arbonne?

Options
Ok, so I went to an Arbonne meeting thing last night about their daily essentials for health and nutrition. They are quite pricey, but if they really are as healthy and have the nutritional value they came across to have.. I would be interested in trying them. Does anyone out there use these products? What do you all think of them? Thanks in advance!

Replies

• kaitlynnesmommy
    kaitlynnesmommy Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    A friend of my sells them and swears by them...I hear that they are great!
  • LivLovLrn
    LivLovLrn Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    I used to sell Arbonne years ago, if they are still as natural as they were then, I think they are great. One thing I noticed, though, is that they put sugar in their stuff now....don't know why that would be necessary.
  • lri3
    lri3 Posts: 8
    Options
    I love the skin care line and am also considering joining and selling myself. I do have the same draw back as another in the fact that they do use fructose and other sugars in their line of health essentials. I prefer the the ones that only use stevia as the sweetner. I am still pondering for sure and leaning toward getting started because of all the other healthy benefits.
  • achasnis
    achasnis Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Thanks for your responses! I was unaware that the products contained fructose until I read these!

I pretty much decided that the vitamins probably aren't worth an extra 50 dollars over what I already pay for my GNC ones..... the only difference between them is that mine don't have probiotics and certain enzyme blend...

However, I am very interested in trying out their shakes (wanting to see how the vegan proteins treat me) with the Fiber boost... I'm thinking it will be an overall healthier way for me to get my fiber than eating the FiberOne 90 cal brownies :laugh: I also would really like to try their Omega3 Plus, because it is all derived from fruits and grains and such, and not fish... And GNC's always give me gross fishy burps.

If anyone else has any inside information about the products please feel free to post!
  • emgalvez
    Options
    Hi. I swear by these products and don't know how I could go by without them. I am currently a District Manager for Arbonne but I started out as a client first. I have a chronic illness and was diagnosed in the summer time. I had to re construct my entire life and diet and was introduced to their health & wellness by a trusted friend. I was on a juice detox for 2 months and I needed protein so I started to drink their vegan protein. It was a great supplement. I also had to give up caffeine so I began to take their Fizz Tablets. Wow! I swear by this and have recommended Fizz tabs as a healthier source of energy. Aside from my chronic illness, I have hypertension in which I need to take daily medications. I started taking the Omega 3 Plus and for two months now, I haven't had to take my blood pressure medication which I was taking for over 10 years. I also take the daily multi vitamin and metabolism boost tablets. This helps keep up my energy throughout the day. When they released their Immunity Support, my husband and I began to take that. We have gone through 2 rounds of cold/flu in our household with our three kids and the two of us have managed to stay healthy. THIS STUFF WORKS! The detox tea, Fizz tabs, protein shake, and fit chews are great to have daily and not only does it give you a natural source of energy, boost your metabolism but you lose weight on this stuff which is the added plus!

I know I might be biased since I am a consultant for Arbonne but remember, I was a client first. I have so many friends and family that have since followed my regimen because they saw me when I was really sick (before Arbonne) and they see me now. I am living proof that it works. It's worth the cost and you could save money by signing up as preferred client or doing the automatic ship which gives you a discount as well.

Good luck and hope this helps!!
  • Doris62
    Options
    I am also an Arbonne consultant and use the majority of the products. I have all my vitamins and protein shakes on auto ship each month. That way I am never without. If you are really interested, it would be to your benefit to join as a consultant to have the discount and specials available to you. Hope this has been of some help to you in your research/decision.
  • dobbinsmom
    Options
    Honestly, I have tried everything on the PLANET and Arbonne Essentials have finally created a winning scenario in our house. My husband and I are down about 50 lbs total (together) and would not use anything else. I am a consultant and LOVE helping other women (and men) educate themselves. This is one of the main reasons I have had such strong success in this business.

The vitamins are $99 retail. However you get 20% off as a preferred client and 35% off as a consultant. Also if you decide to go for it, your first order of the 30 days to fit gets you the vitamins for FREE. And in all honesty, you only need a few days on these vitamins to understand the difference. It is not what you TAKE or EAT it is what you ABSORB. Most vitamins on the market only partially dissolve and with out proper minerals in your body, what does dissolve is not absorbed into your body anyway. If it is not being absorbed INTO your body, you are literally flushing it down the toilet.

Whatever you decide, I implore everyone I know to TRY the 30 days to fit kit. It has a 45 day full $ back promise. And I even have 2 day samples that I can send to anyone! It even includes the vitamins.

I firmly believe this has been a blessing to our family and I would love to share it with you... regardless of WHO you buy from or WHAT you decide.
  • morganbrano
    morganbrano Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Did u ever join?
  • jenniehoggard1
    jenniehoggard1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I used to sell but quit, back when they primarily we're make up and skin care. My life changed & it wasn't a top priority. That being said, I located a consultant and use the protein powder and fiber now as well as make up and skin care. The benefits are true, they are healthy and don't put fillers or cheaper quality ingredients. TEAM ARBONNE
  • viclaw81
    Options
    I hadn't heard of Arbonne up until a few weeks ago. Some great success stories here by the sounds of it.

I've not long started on an aloe gel drink, which so far seems to be giving me more energy and nice skin.

I've got 2 young kids and so get up at 6.30am to lift weights in the garage before they get up - otherwise I would struggle to find the time to do it. I've definitely noticed a difference in my general mood and energy levels.

Feel free to PM me if you're looking for more info x
  • Mokey41
    Mokey41 Posts: 5,769 Member
    Options
    Wow, what a lot of spam and back patting all in one thread. I love it when dealers reopen a really old thread just to promote themselves.
  • casmithis
    casmithis Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Yup, I've been using their skin care porducts and loving them (even though my husband works for a different major cosmetic company and I get theirs for free, it's got icky stuff in it I don't want going directly to my liver). I just bought their protein powders. Have not tried them yet as I was going to put a bunch in everyone's stocking for Christmas. Anyone use the protein powder?
  • neanderthin
    neanderthin Posts: 9,970 Member
    Options
    The troupes are out in full force.
  • Pandora_King
    Options
    Horrible. My sister in law sells this crap. IMO this is just a product for middle aged women trying to stay young.
  • Mokey41
    Mokey41 Posts: 5,769 Member
    Options
    Horrible. My sister in law sells this crap. IMO this is just a product for middle aged women trying to stay young.
    It's just another MLM marketing scheme like Beachbody and Body by Vi except they've got cosmetics. Best story ever: My daughter in law was selling it and I got talked into going to one of her parties. Morbidly obese woman pipes up and says she's been having one of the shakes every day and hasn't lost any weight. She goes on to tell us that she drinks it with her bacon and egg breakfast every morning and it hasn't helped her lose anything at all!
  • BeBeLish
    BeBeLish Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am just finishing a 28-day Arbonne Detox/Cleanse and I LOVE their products!! I've lost 11lbs and 6 1/2 inches. I just started the metabolism boost and vitamin d spray today along with continued supplements. I have found that joining a detox program with them encourages lifestyle dietary changes and education regarding food choices. They also provide you weekly menus, recipes, shopping lists, and online support. I recommend their products and I am NOT a consultant just a customer. I also recommend the FitBit combined with LoseIt! to make sure that you are monitoring your intake and exercise - Good Luck!
  • mariahmilan
    mariahmilan Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    All MLM means is that they market their products through PEOPLE versus having a retail storefront (and advertising costs). MLM isn't necessarily a bad thing - it depends on the people who are spreading the word. I've found that Arbonne people are generally low pressure and nice.

I started out as a client because their Prolief cream helps me with my PCOS and after a while decided to sign on so I can get the discount for myself. So far I have loved everything that I've tried and the products are benefiting my family by getting a lot of chemicals out of our body care products. I pass the word on to those that are in the same boat as me in a low pressure way (think about telling your friend about a great restaurant. We do that all the time. Why not tell them about a great product? What they decide to do is up to them!)

Think about it... we watch what we eat and then go use chemical laden body products on ourselves in the shower, in our makeup, in our skincare. It only makes sense that we make a conscious change into our daily use products to obtain health whether that's with Arbonne or not.
  • Strokingdiction
    Strokingdiction Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options

Holy necroed thread Batman!