New!

Options
I am so excited to join! I think it's going to be very helpful and I can't wait to lose the weight. Any help and encouragement along the way is much appreciated!

Replies

• blel0906
    Options
    Welcome, I'm fairly new myself just one week old!..I really like the sight keeps me accountable with lots of support, encouragement and advice.
  • texann
    texann Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Welcome to Myfitnesspal! You have made 2 very wise decisions: First you have made a choice to lose weight and 2nd you have chosen to do it with myfitnesspal. This is the most incredible environment for those who really want to change their lives and rebuild good eating and exercise habits. My daughter has lost 64 pounds since joining MFP. She started out at 331 and is now 267! Amazing. And she has been such an inspiration that I joined too. I have let myself go over the last few years and quit smoking too so I have put on a few extra pounds myself. My goal was to lose 20 pounds and I am half way there. So you see it doesn't matter what level you are at in your weight loss goal you can find help and encouragement here at MFP. Again welcome aboard and I wish you luck and endurance!

Sheila
  • Amarillo_NDN
    Amarillo_NDN Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    wormy_waving.gif
    Welcome to MFP, it is a great tool to help you.