Zumba DVD's

Options
Does anybody have any recommendations for a good beginner DVD; I want to keep going but would like to get some in home learning before going back to class.

I would SOOOO greatly appreciate any help:heart:

Replies

• cmw9696
    cmw9696 Posts: 123
    Options
    hey! I was wondering the same thing...I don't go to the gym, I work out at home, so it is important for me to have variety
  • MandyGirly
    Options
    The video I have is Zumba Fitness - Basics. It does a really good job of breaking down the steps so it's easier to learn. The only thing I would say is - most Zumba instructors do their own choreography (I've been to a few classes and they're all different!). So, while it will help you with your coordination and fitness... it may not help you with your particular class. Regardless, I have found all Zumba to be EXTREMELY FUN! Hope that helps some.
    Good luck on your Zumba adventure! :happy:
    ~M
  • turbojanem
    Options
    love my Turbo Jam, great for beginners. as is the Slim in 6. i'm getting ready to take it to the next level with ChaLEAN Extreme.
    hope this info helps you.
  • cmw9696
    cmw9696 Posts: 123
    Options
    I have not done any Zumba yet...the Y is also about 12 miles out of my way as well. I would like to try sometime maybe on a free day, as I guy I work with, his wife teaches it one night a week. I have been doing the Jillian Michaels "Banish Fat Boost Metabolism" 40 minute DVD. It is "easy" calisthenics, but done in a circuit...I am drenched and barely able to get through the end at my starting pace! Also, my knees have been bothering me, so the jumping/lunges have been a bother for me...
    I will have to check out your suggestions!
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options