my jeans keep falling down!

Options
bel74
bel74 Posts: 32 Member
about two weeks ago i fit in to a pair of jeans i've not been able to wear in about a year so i was mega happy,well i put the same jeans on today and i have to keep pulling them up as there too big for me now ( must get a belt ) im so happy.ok i still have a long way to go but its the little things like this that keeps me motivated to push myself that little bit harder.:happy:

Replies

• emmyvera
    emmyvera Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Yah! Congrats! What an awesome feeling! :smile:

I think gauging weight loss by jeans, is the best way. I took my batteries out of my scale, so I won't use it as much.
    Just go off how I feel in my jeans!

Have a GREAT DAY! :flowerforyou:
  • Amarillo_NDN
    Amarillo_NDN Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Way to go!
  • momtofour
    momtofour Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    isnt it great ................i got a new pair of jeans just before i started my weigth loss and they fitted real nice, now i have to wear a belt to keeep them up and i can take them off without undoing the zip or button, (great when your in a rush to pee) lol,
    and ive only lost 15lb so far and i got a 51lb total loss goal :)
  • etrips
    etrips Posts: 22
    Options
    Why did the song tequila makes her cloths fall of start playing in my head...I don't even like country music.....ANYWAY wicket sweet job, the pants don't lie. Dig in and keep pressing forward love you got what it takes :)
  • beylover
    Options
    Well done honey. You must be feeling great.
  • lesleyuk
    Options
    Brilliant its great when your clothes are getting too big - I think that means more to me than numbers on a scale.

Well Done Bel.
  • islandnutshel
    islandnutshel Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Fun, it'sfun. Now go shopping for a snug pair of Jeans and look forward to hiking them up.
  • Kekibird
    Kekibird Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    That's awesome news!

Katie
  • Shawna_831
    Options
    I love when that happens! :happy:
  • Want2bHealthE
    Want2bHealthE Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    WTG, Bel! I haven't gotten to that point yet since joining MFP, but I remember when I lost a significant amount of weight for my wedding that loose pants were the best motivation ever!! So, buy a belt for when you go out, but when you're at home...dance around like crazy and enjoy those pants falling down! :)
  • sandraptor
    Options
    congrats, These are the things that put a smile on our faces and keep us motivated. I'm loving the feeling whenever I can go down one more notch on my belt. Keep up the great work.
  • AmandaR910
    Options
    That's great!!
  • UpToAnyCool
    UpToAnyCool Posts: 1,673
    Options
    suspenders, baby! :laugh: way to go! i can't wait until i have a story like that!
  • staceybug13
    Options
    That is one of the best and most annoying feelings ever. I teach 2nd grade, and I put on a pair of pants that I thought would fit and was on my way to work. I then spent the whole day teaching with one hand and holding my pants up with the other. HA! Best and most annoying feeling ever!
  • soze
    soze Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Oh that is awesome!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!