Theres a new mom in town lol

Options
Hi everyone im 30 and live in Denver, Colorado! Love this state but hard to enjoy it when youre at the weight I am at currently, so I am trying my best so that I can enjoy the outdoor life even more, Skiing, snowboarding, white water rafting hiking. These are things I love to do but find it impossible to physically do it at this time but am working at it now! Tired of not being able to go on a ride at an amusement park with my son because mommies too fat and then hearing from your 9yrd old....mom why cant you go on, my response, because baby I cant fit the ride, his response, but mom your not fat, your beautiful.

Gotta love kids, but gotta face facts too. So heres to my journey!

Replies

• snarkyblue
    Options
    hi there! I'm new too!!! i know you can do this, put your mind to it!! good luck to both of us! :smile:
  • adrianhelen
    adrianhelen Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    :smile: Hi there and welcome. I know what you mean about kids. My 6 year old said she would help me lose the weight by being my gym teacher. Gotta love em!
  • poodlepaws
    poodlepaws Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Welcome to both of you:)
    You'll NEVER find a better support system around for the journey you're embarking on:heart:
  • Amarillo_NDN
    Amarillo_NDN Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    wormy_waving.gif
    Welcome to MFP, it is a great tool to help you.
  • LovingMe19
    LovingMe19 Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Woo Hoo Ros! We can do this!! Glad you joined!!
  • RisyaLifsheTova
    RisyaLifsheTova Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Thank you Kylee, If it werent for you telling me about this, I would just fill myself with on going empty promises :) We can do this and look good while doing it :) WORK IT GIRL!
  • RisyaLifsheTova
    RisyaLifsheTova Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for the warm welcomes :) I will probably need a lot of them lol
  • LovingMe19
    LovingMe19 Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Yes we can! Its a big decision to make, its a life changing one as well. Its going to be hard, it has been so far for me lol. But lots of support and motivation helps. You have my number, if you need me to text you and yell at you not to eat that donut for breakfast, I will!! LOL. We can do it though, and im glad you joined. The more friends and support I have the better!