starting up again and need more motivation and friends

Options
jamslv7
jamslv7 Posts: 60 Member
Hello everyone!!! I am a 27 year old female and I need to lose 110lbs. I have tried to lose weight before but have had no success, well I lose like 10 lbs. but then gain it back. I've tried to do it by my self, but I realized that I need friends. If anybody needs someone to motivate them, please friend me. I know that that I need the motivation!!!. :flowerforyou:

Replies

• bella24xo
    bella24xo Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I just started up again as well..feel free to add me :)
  • ninu13
    ninu13 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Hi girls! feel free to add me! I also need some motivation! :drinker:
  • Hlasweet
    Hlasweet Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! It's a process and you need to be patient with it!
  • Gohard09
    Gohard09 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am done with being overweight. Just got turbo fire and need support too, so u can add me too!
  • AmbieSweetz
    AmbieSweetz Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Add me to the list! Lost 60 pounds on here last year, had a baby, lost control, and gained it all back, Wah! ????
  • ohthatzhott
    ohthatzhott Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Good luck :) Mind over matter - you can do it!
  • Joelle1640
    Joelle1640 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Same here! I was doing really well on here awhile ago and I fell off the wagon, too! Good to know I'm not the only one. Feel free to add me as well!
  • kaburke21
    kaburke21 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to find my motivation too. I'm down 23 but have a total of 100 lbs to lose. It would be nice to have some extra support. Feel free to add me.
  • monicasmiles
    Options
    I'm in the same boat :) I'd love friends! So feel free to add or message me and we can support each other :)
  • Qbaimee
    Qbaimee Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Same here. today is day 1 for me, Feel Free to add me as well :)
  • rle2512
    rle2512 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Right there with ya! Been so unmotivated the past week or so, need motivation! feel free to add me=]
  • beckyzalldat
    beckyzalldat Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    <<< add me..I still got plentyyy to lose :0
  • Pantherfan44
    Options
    Add me too, I'm new on here and could use the support and motivation.
  • airdale8263
    airdale8263 Posts: 2,155 Member
    Options
    <<<< still have plenty to lose.
    Always logging.... will support and movtivate.

All feel free to add
  • tfleischer
    tfleischer Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I have been a yo-you dieter for a long time. About every three to five years I try a new one. I even fell for the damned Cabbage Soup diet (a horrible gastronomical month -- emphasis on GAS!).
    I put this APP on my phone, have shortcuts to it on my work computer and home computer, laptop and iPad. (I am geeky and tech-driven).
    I am finding that the better I log my food and exercise, the better choices I make.
    I made friends with people on MFP who are like me and some who are not. Some who have lost a ton of weight (up to 350 lbs.+ weight loss) and some that are already healthy.
    That helps to have someone who can cheer me on and check on me when I disappear.
    I do not collect friends. THis isn't FB and I don't need a billion buddies who I wouldn't know.
    I take a few minutes at night and read my circle of friends food logs and see how they are doing and cheer them on, too.
    If I have a friend who just disappears, I send them a message to check on them.
    Last weekend, I left my phone, etc. at my office and didn't bother with logging and came in on Monday to have an MFP buddy who sent me a "just checking" message.
    It is helpful to have a support group.
    Myself, I do not want everyone that I face to face everyday as accountability partners/friends. That is too.... busybody for me.
    Finding people who are like me and have 100+ lbs. to lose though and attaching myself to the coattails of someone who has already done it is a great thing for me.
    THis is not a "social" site for me. I have no interest in internet hookups or any of that nonsense.
    I just want a good circle of cheerleaders and quiet consciences who can join me as we re-create ourselves and our lives.
    Add me if you like. Or not, that is okay too! Good luck either way and I hope you succeed.
    Tim
  • MissSarahAllison315
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! I've been on here almost a year and it's sad how few of my friends stay on the wagon....I'm the only one that consistently is on here...usually I'm just updating my status for myself lol. Let's be friends? :flowerforyou:
  • LENNDJAM
    Options
    Please add me...I feel myself falling off of the wagon....I don't want all of my hard work to go to waste! :(
  • BrownEyedSister
    BrownEyedSister Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    For those of you have started over did you restart your stats and show you had gained back the weight you lost before? :noway:
  • setklh
    setklh Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'll be your friend! LOL! I just started this week and this is probably my 100th diet. I seriously need support because none of my "real life friends" want to diet with me! I'm new to this site. How do you add friends?
  • gbuonamia
    Options
    Hey Everyone!

I'm starting over again! Stayed under my calorie goal today but not by much. Any tips or tricks on getting started? I've lost 40 pounds and kept if off for almost 9 years but i'd like to get that final 15-20 off my butt!

Add me as a friend if you'd like!